14th October 2011, 01:12 AM
priya2017

List of Companies that provide Industrial Training for Electrical and Chemical Engineers?

Sir/Madam,
i want to know the list of companies that provide industrial training for electrical and chemical engineers as well. please reply and help.

Related Questions:
  1. List of company offering industrial training for chemical engineers in Maharashtra?
  2. How many companies are there in Kolkata that provide industrial training for electrical engineers?
  3. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical
  4. List of companies offering industrial training to chemical engineers(2nd year) in Kolkata vicinity?
  5. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Chemical students in Nagpur?
  6. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  7. List of companies providing training for electrical engineers? How may I get details?
  8. List of private electrical companies for job -- [New]
  9. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students?
  10. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  11. List of the companies which provide 6 months industrial training?
  12. Name of institutes which provides 6 months industrial training to Electrical Engineering student?
  13. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  14. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  15. List companies offering four week Internship to 2nd year CSE students?
  16. List companies for industrial training to B.Pharma students in Noida?
  17. Institutes in Kanpur or Lucknow for industrial training in IT?
  18. List of IT companies that recruit candidates for Industrial Training in Bangalore?

14th October 2011, 12:16 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: List of Companies that provide Industrial Training for Electrical and Chemical Engineers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya2017 View Post
Sir/Madam,
i want to know the list of companies that provide industrial training for electrical and chemical engineers as well. please reply and help.
Dear friend there are too much company which offering to you Industrial training.........

Some popular company name is given here.....

1.NTPC

2.BHEL

3.DRDO
SAIL

4.BARC

5.POWER GRID

6.IOCL

7.RAILWAYS

8.SAIL

9.GAIL

10.DMRC

This type of too much companies which offered to you Industrial training....

That's why its totally depend on you in which company you want to do training.........

But you apply now for industrial training because there are few seats are available and after sometime you can't get any seat vacant.........

12th November 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Companies that provide Industrial Training for Electrical and Chemical Engineers?

I am the student of E&E ENGINEERING of 5th sem
so,i would like to take training in BHEL company

what are the criteria for this company........
please send the information on my email:[email protected]

24th November 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Companies that provide Industrial Training for Electrical and Chemical Engineers?

i m the student of electrical & electronics engineering of 5th sem

what are the procedure & criteria of this company....
please send the information on my email:- [email protected]

7th January 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

sir i m student of the electrical engineering and i want to traning by BHEL please tell me the process how i can admitted reply at [email protected]

26th March 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of electrical engineering and i want to learn operating of plc and scada .which is best for me. i have two month training. please give me guidness at [email protected] regarding this..

8th May 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

sir...m a student of electrical engg. of 6th sem.....i wnt to know what are the different department of electrical engineering for industrial training ?

1st June 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i m student of the electrical engg. and i want to traning by bhel please tell me the process how can i admitted reply at [email protected]

9th June 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Is there any companies or industries which provides industrial training for b.tech electrical students or b.tech electronics students?? Please name the companies or industry....

10th June 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,i am the student of ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING of 4th sem
so,i would like to take industrial training in BHEL and many more company
what are the criteria for this company?
please reply in my email id:[email protected],[email protected]

12th June 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

hi sir,
I am a student of Electrical Engineering and I just completed my 2nd semester. Is it necessary to opt for any kind of training right now? if so,how do i enroll myself in such training programs and what are the criteria for doing it for com[anies like NTPC, BHE, SIEMENS etc?
please reply in my email id - [email protected]

15th June 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am a student of chemical engg. and i have completed my 4th semester.

27th July 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am a student of electrical engineering of 3rd sem so,iwould like to take industrial traning in BHELand many more company what are the criteria for this company?
please reply in my email [email protected]
as soon as possible.

27th July 2012, 12:54 PM
rimi henjen

sir, i am a student of electrical i would like to take industrial traning in BHEL and in many more companies. so, what are the criteria for applying.

27th July 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING of 5th sem
what are the criteria for this company?

PLEASE REPLY IN MY email id- [email protected]

23rd August 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the list of companies that provide industrial training for civil engg please help

25th August 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to know..what is the most appropriate time to go for training ? Also give ur view on whether these trainings come handy during placement ?

19th September 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of eee branch .I want to training BHEL what is the process.please send on my email [email protected]

26th September 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING of 5th sem
what are the criteria for this company?..tq

PLEASE EMAIL ME : [email protected]

19th October 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam,
I'mkuldeep kumar verma & i'm the student of ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING of 5th sem
so, i want to take the indistrial winter training in BHEL,NTPC,HCL

so please send the criteria of these company on my email : [email protected]

4th November 2012, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam.....i am swagatika mohanty,a student of electrical engineering of 5th semester.i want to apply for training in BHEL for my summer training in kolkata.plz inform me how to apply for training program at this email id as soon as possible...
:[email protected]

13th December 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam

i,chowdhury tousif ahammed, want to industrial training ,now i am electical engineering 3rd sem student..............in winter vacation .how i can apply ..reply as soon as possible peply me.......my mail [email protected]

14th December 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I am the student of Electrical ENGINEERING of 5th sem
so,i would like to take training in BHEL company aad more
what are the criteria for these companies........
please send the information as soon on my email:[email protected]

15th December 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m a student of eee 8th sem. I want to do my 6 months elcetrical training .....so please give me a advise...sir in delhi...my id [email protected]

15th January 2013, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

I'm a student doing nated courses at d college in electrical engineering..i wantd 2 do training towards this course but i do not know whch route 2 take and whch company to go to that wl offer me that. Help!!! Please reply to this email. [email protected]

15th January 2013, 08:18 PM
beheras

HI,

There are some Companies that provide Industrial Training for Electrical and Chemical Engineers-----------------

BHEL
DRDO
SAIL
BARC
POWER GRID
IOCL
RAILWAYS
SAIL
GAIL.

Hope the information helps you,
all the best..............

3rd March 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

sir.. M a student of electrical engineering i have cleared 5th semster
i have like to training for bhel so please give me a reply my email id
[email protected]

3rd March 2013, 10:56 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

List of Major Public Sector companies in Electrical Industry :

>> Bharat Electronics limited (BEL) , Karnataka.

>> Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) , New Delhi.

>> Hindustan cable limited , West Bengal.

>> ITI Limited , Karnataka.

>> Tamil Nadu Electricity Board , Tamil Nadu.

>> Bihar State Electricity Board , Bihar.

>> Central Electronics Limited , New Delhi.

List of Major companies in Chemical Industry :

>> Sujata chemicals

>> Krishna antioxidants pvt. ltd

>> Saraf Chemical Industries

>> Tata Chemicals

All The Best

4th March 2013, 06:32 AM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

List of Companies that provide Industrial Training for Electrical and Chemical Engineers

1.POWER GRID
2.NTPC
3.GAIL
4.RAILWAYS
5.BARC
6.DRDO
7.bhel

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5th March 2013, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

sir.. M a student of electrical
engineering i have cleared 6th
semster
i have like to training for bhel so
please give me a reply my email id
[email protected]

8th March 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING of 6th sem

what are the criteria for this company........
please send the information on my email:[email protected]

13th June 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a student of electrical engineering of 5th sem in PEC university of technology chandigarh. I would like to join industrial training in railways for 6th sem ( industrial training sem). Please provide me the eligibility critiria for the same on my emailid [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

24th July 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam,
My name is TARUN MISHRA student of electrical engineering of 5th semester.i want to apply for industrial training in any co. of electrical fiel for my summer training.Plz inform me how to apply for training program at this email id as soon as possible.My email id is [email protected]

10th October 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-many-companies-there-kolkata-provide-industrial-training-electrical-engineers-556926.html

17th October 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

how to joining in any eee industry for training.please send procedure to my mail
[email protected]

10th January 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I'm rohit raj pursuing E$E engg.pls give me details nd fee str. for ind.training in Bhel.
e-mail :[email protected]

6th March 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

hello, i am a student of electrical engg. should i complete my training from govt bodies or from private institutes?? pls help.

9th May 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam,
My name is SHAHID ANSARI student of electrical engineering of 7th semester.i want to apply for industrial training in any co. of electrical field for my summer training.Plz inform me how to apply for training program at this email id as soon as possible.My email id is [email protected]

20th May 2014, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

sir.. M a student of electrical
engineering i have cleared 6th
semster
i have like to have training in BHEL so
please give me a reply my email id
[email protected]

22nd May 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am pardeep from punjab i hav done 6th sem in ee so where the traning

3rd September 2014, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering and want to take training in any of the above listed companies.please tell me how can i get the opportunity to take training in these companies.reply on [email protected] reply must.

5th November 2014, 06:48 PM
malothpavan143

Respected sir iam student of the diploma electrical engineering and i want to traning by BHEL please tell me the process how i can admitted reply at [email protected]

21st December 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i m the student of electrictrical engineering of 4 th semester....i want to take industrial trainning in electrical field in kolkata.how can i apply for this. plz feeback me. at my e-mail address [email protected]

9th March 2015, 05:17 PM
bikkina sravani

Post industrial traning for eee

my name is sravani i am studing dilpoma 2nd year. In sri vasavi institute of enginnering and technology 2nd shift dilpoma.I am intersed to take a industrial traning in power grid for 6 mounths with your permission as reg

21st October 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am student of eee branch i want to training in BHEL or NTPC .what is the criteria and procedure for this. please reply me at my e-mail adress [email protected]

21st October 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is faiyaz alam i am from BIT MESRA i want to training in NTPC or BHEL what is the procedure and criteria for this plwase reply me at my email id [email protected]

22nd November 2015, 04:42 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir /madam
I am faroz ahmad khan . I am persuing btech (7th) sem in electrical and electronics engineering. Now my upcoming semester will be industrial training for 6 months .
Now I would like to know about the best companies and training for eee branch with fees structure .
My first preference is for electrical companies ...
Please reply me at my email = [email protected].
It will b your most kindness

15th April 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to go to industrial training 6 months in power grid,
So, I want to get internship also... So please let me know the procedure for that...

13th November 2016, 09:33 PM
varunsharma99

Thumbs up Re: List of Companies that provide Industrial Training for Electrical and Chemical Engineers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya2017 View Post
Sir/Madam,
Various Top Companies Providing six Months/ 6 Weeks Industrial Training for Electrical Engineering Students are:

1. ThinkNEXT Technologies Private Limited, Mohali (Chandigarh)

2. BHEL

3. NTPC

4. SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited)

5. GAIL

6. DMRC

7. Railways

8. Power Grid/ Thermal Power Plants

9. IOCL

10. BARC

10th January 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: List of Companies that provide Industrial Training for Electrical and Chemical Engineers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitkumarsharma View Post
Dear friend there are too much company which offering to you Industrial training.........

Some popular company name is given here.....

1.NTPC

2.BHEL

3.DRDO
SAIL

4.BARC

5.POWER GRID

6.IOCL

7.RAILWAYS

8.SAIL

9.GAIL

10.DMRC

This type of too much companies which offered to you Industrial training....

That's why its totally depend on you in which company you want to do training.........

But you apply now for industrial training because there are few seats are available and after sometime you can't get any seat vacant.........
All those companies want reference for training
Those which have no reference these companies can't give training

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?