14th October 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Date of announcement of results of 1 year diploma course in Railway Transport Management?

when results of one year diploma course in railway transport management year exam held on may

29th November 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of announcement of results of 1 year diploma course in Railway Transport Management?

when will you announce results of Institute of rail transports exam results which was held in the month of may 2011?
3rd August 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of announcement of results of 1 year diploma course in Railway Transport Management?

when will be the result of one year diploma course held in may 2013 pl
21st September 2013, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

When you are going to announce result of RTM diploma exam held in May 13 pl?
23rd October 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

railway management course what qualification in this course studied
5th November 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I AM ANIS AHMAD, I AM STUDENT OF YOUR INSTITUTE. I ATTENDED EXAM OF ONE YEAR DIPLOMA COURSE, RAIL TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT IN MAY 2013 FROM YOUR INSTITUTE AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHEN WILL BE RESULT DECLARE OF THIS COURSE AND CAN WE CHECK ON INTERNET SITE PL REPLY. THANK YOU.
19th November 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
I AM ANIS AHMAD, I AM STUDENT OF YOUR INSTITUTE. I ATTENDED EXAM OF ONE YEAR DIPLOMA COURSE, MMT RAIL TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT IN MAY 2013 FROM YOUR INSTITUTE AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHEN WILL BE RESULT DECLARE OF THIS COURSE AND CAN WE CHECK ON INTERNET SITE PL REPLY. THANK YOU.
13th October 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I am sreeraj finished my BE mechanical and passed out in 2009 can I eligible for this course and I want to know the details about that course my age is 36 any centre in Chennai and how much fees I have to pay, reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?