20th September 2010, 05:19 PM
abhishek dashore

Can a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering student do B.Arch?

i am abhishek dashore studing in3rd year in electronics & instrumentation engineering branch can you give me the information about barc for my branch

Related Questions:
  1. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  2. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  3. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  4. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Best books to be referred for PSU? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation student
  6. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
  7. B.Tech VS B.Arch, which one is better?
  8. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  9. Am I eligible to apply for JTO? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  10. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  11. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  12. Companies offering recruitment related to Instrumentation for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year student? -- [New]
  13. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many number of attempts are allowed for GATE exam?
  15. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  16. Can a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering student do B.Arch?
  17. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  18. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
30th June 2011, 09:59 AM
Sagar Keshari

Default Re: Can a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering student do B.Arch?

yes you can but for that you need to have a good sense in drawing . b.arch is very very less in demand.
2nd July 2011, 01:24 AM
kengkora

Default Re: Can a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering student do B.Arch?

yes if you have a qualified mark in +2 and age then you can do B.Arch. but you need to join in 1st year again
2nd July 2011, 09:20 PM
senthil anand.s
Member+

hello,

yes you can do B.Arch., but you should have a creative in model and good in drawing then can u stand in b.arch. even the b.arch is demand.

weather you do that degree then there is a more opportunity in the job...
7th July 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

can i please know ,wheather electronics and instrumentation engineering has got good demand or not,and about the job oppurtunities in that feild.
17th July 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i have a choice to opt between civil of NIT warangal and instrumentation &control engineering
so please suggest me which would have more scope in future and why?
19th July 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of applied electronics & instrumentation branch in b.tech. and i want to prepare for gate,psu and ies in electronics & communication engineering. can i do it?
actually, if i prepare for electronics & communication engineering for psu, can i do it?
3rd August 2011, 10:48 PM
btcs11

IES(Indian Engineering Services)exam is conducted by UPSC for engineers
minimum academic qualification required is bachelors degree in engineering from
Electrical Engineering
Electronics & Communications Engineering
civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering these streams.

As your stream of engineering is E&I will be included in electronics stream you are eligible to apply for IES exam.

Gud Luck.
4th August 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

can we get good jobs in electronics and instrumentation engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?