15th October 2011, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any Coaching centers for this Exam in Chandigarh?

how to prepare for ies?i am a mechanical engineering student of 3rd year.is there any coaching centre in chandigarh.?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Books should I prepare for IES Exam in Mechanical Engineering? List of Coaching Centers for this Exam in Hyderabad?
  2. How to prepare for IES mechanical Engineering? How many attempts are allotted for the exam? Is there any IES coaching center in Pune?
  3. Which Optional subjects should I choose for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? Books and Magazines to prepare for this Exam?
  4. Syllabus and Pattern of IAF Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. preperation for ies exam? books? best coaching centers? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Exams after B.E. in mechanical engineering? Can I appear for IES?
  7. How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  9. Can I appear for IES and PSU Exams being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering?
  10. Can I appear in IES 2016 exam in 3rd year of engineering?
  11. How may I prepare for the IES exam? I am pursuing BE(first year) with mechanical stream from MMM engineering college, Gorakhpur
  12. Can I qualify in SSC exam if prepare for IES exam? Suitable coaching classes for IES exam in Delhi?
  13. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to prepare for RIMC entrance exam? List of coaching centers available in Chandigarh?
  15. How to prpeare for IES exam after studying 3rd year mechanical engineering
  16. Which B School I can select which would help me to study the course plus prepare for IES exam? -- [New]
  17. Required Eligibility criteria to appear for IES Exam in Civil Engineering? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam? Top Coaching Centers for this Exam?
  18. Which are best coaching centers for preparing for MBA entrance exam?
22nd April 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any Coaching centers for this Exam in Chandigarh?

is there any personal interview?
12th March 2014, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any Coaching centers for this Exam in Chandigarh?

being a mechanical engineering student of 2nd yr ,is it a right choice to join ies coaching in 3rd yr of my btech? or what would be better?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?