15th October 2011, 04:05 AM
suraj.jadhav93

List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?

which are commercial pilot training institutes in india which gives free training? Please give all details about them like required qualification,physical standards,entrance exams,etc. Thanx!

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of commercial pilot training after B.E in Aeronautical engineering?
  2. List of Government affiliated colleges offering Pilot Training to 12th student in India? How to apply? -- [New]
  3. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  4. List of institutes which offer Pilot Training in India? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  5. List of best colleges in India to do Commercial Pilot training?
  6. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training?
  7. Best training centers in India and Abroad for Commercial Pilot training? Fee structure?
  8. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  9. Which banks give education loan for commercial pilot training?
  10. Fees structure for Commercial Pilot training in Hyderabad or anywhere else in India?
  11. How can I apply for Commercial Pilot Training in abroad? Job opportunities and total expense?
  12. Scholarship available to do Commercial Pilot Training for SC candidate?
  13. Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?
  14. Is it possible to do commercial pilot training after 10th? Procedure to do the same? Best colleges in India(Especially in Ahemdabad)?
  15. What is the salary of a commercial Pilot? Qhat is the qualification? What type of training is needed? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to do Aviation course after 10th? What is the duration of the course?
  17. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in Canada?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
15th October 2011, 02:25 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?

hi dear .....
The list of top Commercial pilot training institute in India...

good luck........
7th December 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?

is there really a flying school in india which give pilot training free of cost?
13th December 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there really a institute that give training free of cost
22nd December 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

is there a max age limit for spl and ppl ?
23rd December 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
i want a information about course & fees of Pilot Training course and give me a location in Pune of our training institute. & give me guidance about loan systems on this course.

Thanking you,
Swaleha
19th January 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
really pilot training in india sir give please location free training and how time completed course of pilot training etc
25th January 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

wat is the age limit for applying for CPL??
29th April 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

please mujhe ye bataao ki pilot traning free kaise hotee hai is ke liye hame kya karna chahiye
vikas
23rd May 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed Bsc aeronautical science,diploma in airline and travel management,
my eye sight is (0.5)
My childhood aim to become a pilot..but its.too much cost..can u say which college gives best & low cost training???
1st September 2012, 08:46 PM
shrikantkamble747

list of goverment collages for commertial pilot licence
1st September 2012, 08:49 PM
shrikantkamble747

list of Goverment training institutes for commertial pilot licence
23rd September 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir mai pilot banna chahti hun maine 12ki hai science se plz aap mujhe ye bta do pilot ki training kitne year ki hai or iska total kya charg hai plz rly me.
25th September 2012, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that how much marks is required for becoming an commercial pilot........and approximately how much amount is required for completing this commercial pilot course....
20th March 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

May I have any chance to get admission in any of the flying scool by getting between 40% -50%?
29th April 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Helping phone number to hydrabad
20th May 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

please inform me about free training institutes in karnataka and andra pradesh
21st May 2013, 06:49 PM
s m samy
Member+

List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training

10th July 2013, 06:28 PM
saurav011
Junior Member+

Arrow Re: List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s m samy View Post

Well friends a well discussion going on, some of user just reply copy paste answers of each others. And its really funny to listen that "Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training " According to my knowledge graph there is no any Commercial Pilot Training Institute in India that offers courses in free of cost. At the other hand some of reputed institutes offering CPL Training in India at low fees or offering scholarship programs to students.

Here I would like to refer one institute that offering Commercial Pilot Training in India. You may refer this for pursuing your CPL Training in India. :-)
11th July 2013, 08:45 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

♦♦ ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A PILOT :~

♦ Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.
or
You should have a degree of BE / B Tech of 4 years course from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

♦ Age:

i) 19 to 23 years

ii) 19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.
Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

♦ Marital Status:
You have to be Single.

♦ Nationality:
You have to be Indian

♦ Gender:
Men and women can apply for the examination.

♦♦ Some important courses :

1: Flight Test Engineer Course (Fixed / Rotary Wing / Avionics / Instrumentation)

2: Pilot Attack Instructors Course

3: Fighter Combat Leader Course

4: keep visiting the official site; just Click Here . . .

5: Another option is NDA(National Defence Academy) exam.

♦♦ Private Institutes :

_______• Chimes Aviation Academy - http://www.caaindia.com
_______• Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - http://www.aaa.co.in
_______• Academy of Carver Aviation, Belgaum, Karnataka
_______• Flytech Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - http://www.flytechaviation.com
_______• Garg Aviation, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

♦♦ Government Institutes :

_______• Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Akademi, Rae Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
_______• Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
_______• Amritsar Aviation Club, Amritsar, Punjab
_______• Bihar Flying Institute, Patna, Bihar
_______• Bombay Flying Club, Mumbai, Maharashtra
_______• Gujarat Flying Club, Vadodara, Gujarat
_______• Government. Flying Training Institute, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa

> Hope this helps !
12th July 2013, 08:51 AM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

-------------------------------------------------------

1.Government. Flying Training Institute, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa
2.Bihar Flying Institute, Patna, Bihar
3.Amritsar Aviation Club, Amritsar, Punjab
4.Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Akademi, Rae Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
5.Gujarat Flying Club, Vadodara, Gujarat
6.Garg Aviation, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
7.Chimes Aviation Academy
8.Academy of Carver Aviation, Belgaum, Karnataka
9.Bombay Flying Club, Mumbai, Maharashtra
10.Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
11.rajasthan school of flying school
12.Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Akademi, Rae Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
13.Government. Flying Training Institute, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa
14.Flytech Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
5th August 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Is all India institute of aeronautics dehradun approved by DGCA
20th August 2013, 06:15 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1553957]Respected Sir,
i want a information about course & fees of Pilot Training course and give me a location in Delhi of our training institute. & give me guidance about loan systems on this course.

Thanking you,
Sanjay Thakur
20th August 2013, 11:12 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

Commercial Pilot Licence:

Commercial Pilot Licence is the final stage. It would be obtaining commercial pilot licence.

Requirements:

1.There is a requirement of at least 250 hours of flying experience which you will have to obtain.

2.In addition you have to clear a written examination consisting of subjects like Air Regulations, Aviation Meteorology, Air Navigation, Technical Planning and Communications in Radio and Wireless Transmission.

3.There will be series of written test by DGCA on various aspects of the aircraft that you will need to pass.

4.In the end DGCA will ask you to go through a Medical Test following which you will get commercial pilot licence.

**Commercial Pilot courses are quite expensive.

List of Commercial Pilot training Institutes in India:

1.Starworks Aviation,Hyderabad, India

2.Universal Aviation Academy (UAA), Chennai, India

3.Starworks Aviation,Hyderabad,India

4.Orient Flight School(OFS), Chennai,India

5.Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics(IGIA), Chennai,India

6.Harshita Aeronautical Foundation,Delh/NCR,India

7.Flytech Aviation Academy(FAA), Secunderabad,India

8.Airline Training Academy(ATA),Mumbai,India

9.SCM Air Technical Training,Kolkata,India

10.Chimes Aviation Academy(CAA),Sagar, India

11.Aeroventure Aviation Academy,Delhi/NCR,India

12.Airwat Aviation Academy,Mumbai,India

13.Pailan Aviation Institute(PAI),Kolkata,India

all the best.............
22nd September 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

My son presently study in eight class and he is very much interested to become a pilot pl suggest for this. I am living in Punjab (India) and what is the best centre to become a pilot in punjab.What is the job prospects after doing the course.
24th December 2013, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

I abality to make pilot so plese you told me. what is your requriment make pilot
23rd January 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

sir , i am rohit my dream is become a airline pilot so please told me that what i do after 12th to become apilot @ give the answer to my email- [email protected]
11th November 2022, 10:27 PM
Mythreyi1990

List of institutes

Aeroventure aviation academy

Airline training academy

Pilan aviation institute

Harshitha aeronautical foundation

Indira Ghandi institute of aeronautics

Universal aviation academy....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?