15th October 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Do I have a chance to attend the SLET exam after passing MBA with both specialization finance and marketing

i am mayavelu i have passed mba with both specialization finance and marketing any chance do have to attent tha slet exam for me plaese give the reply earlist

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc?
  2. Which specialization is better between MBA(Finance and HR) and MBA(Finance and Marketing)
  3. What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing
  4. How to make my career in Teaching? I have done MBA with specialization of marketing and finance
  5. Which firm and profile is the best for MBA graduates in finance and marketing specialization?
  6. Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?
  7. Which sector is good for me after completing MBA from Bangalore with specialization in Finance and Marketing?
  8. Which course to choose after completion of B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which sector is good for me after doing MBA from Bangalore in Finance and Marketing specialization?
  10. Can I appear for NET exam after completing UG in Agriculture and PG in MBA in both marketing and finance?
  11. Which specialization is best suitable for me between Finance, Marketing and HR in MBA having completed my BCA?
  12. How to choose specialization programme after doing MBA in Rural Project Management
  13. Should I go for banking job after passing MBA Marketing and Finance?
  14. What are the courses available after B.com
  15. Best specialization to study MBA again for Marketing postgraduate? -- [New]
  16. Courses which would help me to build a good career in taxation after completing CA and PGDBM?
  17. Which dual specialization is good for a Pharmacy candidate pursuing MBA through distance education?
  18. Eligibility for MBA in next session in Finance after getting admitted in MBA with HR and Marketing in current session?
14th November 2018, 10:18 AM
give_help

Default Re: Do I have a chance to attend the SLET exam after passing MBA with both specialization finance and marketing

Yes, you can attend the SLET exam as the principle criteria is to be a post graduate.Another criteria is to have a minimum of 55% of marks in the Master Degree qualification.You already hold a master's degree and now if you have atleast 55% of marks then you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?