15th October 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Law degree after completing 3 years engineering(electronics and telecommunication)?

myself tarini puglia i m in 3 yr enng branch electronics and telecommunication so can i do law after that pls reply urgently

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of CS after B.A.LLB?
  2. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  3. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure and percentage required to study law? Shall I study law after completing any degree like B.Com?
  5. Can I appear for CS exam after scoring 67.67% in HSC and 48% in TYB.Com
  6. Can I study Law after completing B.E. being a 23 years old female candidate?
  7. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course?
  8. Can I be eligible for Argument in court if I do LLB in distance education?
  9. Is it possible to do direct Law degree after 10th on age bais? -- [New]
  10. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Can I be eligible to pursue 3 years law in Ambedkar Law University?
  12. Can I study Law after completing B.Com?
  13. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  14. How to do degree in law after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  16. How to do LLB course through correspondence
  17. Am I eligible to study law after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. Which course will be good for me for my future after completing degree from Amravati University in electronics and telecommunication
15th March 2016, 09:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Law degree after completing 3 years engineering(electronics and telecommunication)?

1. You must complete your degree that is four years of engineering in Electronics and Communication then only you can apply for Bachelor's degree in law. For graduates, bachelor's degree in law is of three years only.

2. There are some colleges which give direct admission on basis of marks in bachelor's degree while some accept admission on basis of performance in entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?