21st September 2010, 10:14 PM
Srijani

Pilot Courses Entrance Exams, Admission Procedures, Qualifications and Scholarships?

Im a student of 12th. I want to do pilot course. What is the procedure, various entrance exams, their dates, and requirements to be a pilot. Moreover are there any scholarships because I am a girl of middle class family having high dreams of flying.

22nd September 2010, 05:28 PM
neha4001

Default Re: Pilot Courses Entrance Exams, Admission Procedures, Qualifications and Scholarships?

Pilot carrer is an exiting choice, pilot course details What is the procedure, various entrance exams, their dates, and requirements to be a pilot. Moreover are there any scholarships because I am a girl of middle class family having high dreams of flying.
Visit to http://examresultscenter.com/
27th September 2010, 10:19 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Pilot Courses Entrance Exams, Admission Procedures, Qualifications and Scholarships?

hi..

Pilot carrer is an exiting choice, pilot course details .
Pilot Courses Entrance Exams, Admission Procedures, Qualifications and Scholarships u an find in net..
Visit to the site for more details
http://examresultscenter.com/

good luck.
28th September 2010, 12:28 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by neha4001 View Post
Pilot carrer is an exiting choice, pilot course details What is the procedure, various entrance exams, their dates, and requirements to be a pilot. Moreover are there any scholarships because I am a girl of middle class family having high dreams of flying.
To become a pilot you need to have the different types of licence for different types of craft.
You have to get yourself registered for it
22nd December 2010, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I am doing diploma in ECE second year I want to study piolt course and Iwant to become a piolt can i ?
5th January 2011, 07:14 PM
Gaurav Aryan

hi i want to become pilot..what is the qualification for it
26th January 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Im a student of 12th. I want to do pilot course. What is the procedure, various entrance exams, their dates, and requirements to be a pilot. Moreover are there any scholarships because I am belonging from middle class family having high dreams of flying.
26th January 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Pilot carrer is an exiting choice, pilot course details What is the procedure, various entrance exams, their dates, and requirements to be a pilot. Moreover are there any scholarships because I am a boy of middle class family having high dreams of flying.
24th February 2011, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

hi
did they give the any scholarships for pilot training as i am a middle class boy
what are the entrance exams i have to attend for it?
13th April 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a pilot.... what i have to do for it?
13th April 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 12th ;i want to become pilot so what should i have to do for this.
15th April 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i am a boy. i am studing in 9th standard i have planned to join in pilot after 10th or 12th examination
16th April 2011, 12:25 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Pilot Courses Entrance Exams, Admission Procedures, Qualifications and Scholarships?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in class 12th ;i want to become pilot so what should i have to do for this.
To become a pilot, aspirants need to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2, they should pass the 10+2 exam with

physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%.So, you have to complete 10+2 to

appear for any pilot training ....

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India, they also need to clear the physical fitness (Which

is tough one). Only totally fit person can get opportunity to get admission in flying schools.

Don’t confuse with the job of pilot of Indian air Force. IAF pilot is selected through NDA exam,

training is free
!!!!!
But if opt for private training it will be very costly....
16th April 2011, 12:28 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

dear friend,
To become a pilot, aspirants need to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2, they should pass the 10+2 exam with

physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%.So, you have to complete 10+2 to appear for any pilot training ....

but you have to first qualify the written exam.....which will be conducted by different training institutes....

good luck
16th April 2011, 03:00 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

thanks
16th April 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

hai can i know the procedure of becoming a pilot.
16th April 2011, 07:12 PM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

hi..Dear friend

Pilot carrer is an exiting choice, pilot course details .
Pilot Courses Entrance Exams, Admission Procedures, Qualifications and Scholarships u an find in net..
Visit to the site for more details
http://examresultscenter.com/

all the best
29th April 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a Commercial pilot license directly joining a flying school without spl and ppl?
3rd May 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

i am a B.E. Final year student i want to do CPL course with lowest fees and suggest me its selection procedure and job oppertunity
4th May 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

wat course study for tyhe pilot
5th May 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

i'd many confusion,i want to b a pilot.so i want to know about the entrance exam after 12th for being a pilot?i'm presently in 12th std with PCM
23rd May 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

hai can i know the procedure of becoming a loco pilot.and i also want to know about the fee structure and course centers
30th May 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my ground training but i feel some querry for entrance exam.! can u display semple of entrance exam?? or some guidence???
12th July 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

i am a girl of middle class family..i have a dream to became a pilot;give me suggesion about NDA exams..what is the way of preparing that exam..?what is the syllabus..for it..??
15th July 2011, 10:14 PM
CHAUDHARY79

hi dear,

physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%.So, you have to complete 10+2 to

appear for any pilot training ....

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India, they also need to clear the physical fitness (Which

is tough one). Only totally fit person can get opportunity to get admission in flying schools.

Don’t confuse with the job of pilot of Indian air Force. IAF pilot is selected through NDA exam,

training is free!!!!!
But if opt for private training it will be very costly....

thanks
22nd July 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

when will be the entrance test for gdp pilots? can students with physics chem and bio also apply?
3rd September 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

I AM A GIRL .I WANT TO BECOME A PILOT PLEASE TELL ME GOVERNMENT ENTRANCE EXAM .
29th September 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I am bba student i am now interest in locopilot.which course i do for my drem become true.
4th October 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Pilot Courses Entrance Exams, Admission Procedures, Qualifications and Scholarships?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srijani View Post
Im a student of 12th. I want to do pilot course. What is the procedure, various entrance exams, their dates, and requirements to be a pilot. Moreover are there any scholarships because I am a girl of middle class family having high dreams of flying.
look, bcoz u're a middle class girl, dont think that u cant do this. as u're in 12th, u must concentrate on mat,phy,chem. And if u get scholarships, u dont wanna mind whether u're rich or not. if u get 99.9%, u can surely get scholarships.

WISH U ALL THE BEST!
5th October 2011, 03:07 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

You can join Indian Air force through following schemes....

CDS--Combined Defence Services
AFCAT-- AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST

But you are not eligible for NDA Exam through which candidate can also join Air force .....

Details about CDS Exam

CDS exmination is basically conducted by UPSC for selection of candidates for ARMY, AIR FORCE and NAVY. Candidates who will qualify the written test will be interviewed by the Service Selection Board and depending upon the choice given by the candidates and their merit list ranking thier core fields will be decided .

Air Force Academy Hyderabad
Officers Training AcademyChennai
Indian Military Academy Dehradun
Naval Academy Goa

Eligibility CDS Exam

Candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from any government recognized university .
Candidate's should be 21-30 years while applying .

Syllabus

Algebra
Trigonometry
Mensuration
English
Arithmetic

You can fill form Online as well as Offline So for form visit UPSC website .

Good Luck..!!
8th November 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

i want to want make pilot and iam a b.tech engineer
23rd November 2011, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

what is exam conducted to join ap aviation academy
23rd November 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the what is the main scope of pilot
1st December 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

what is process of admission?
30th December 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Am doing btech 3rd year sem2 iwant 2 be in IAF as poilet what is the process plz send me
10th January 2012, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

im a girl done 12 but with low percent from arts stream but alwas wannted to becom piloet plzz help and tell the procidu in detali ant wht is the total fee
17th January 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

iam a student of bi.p.c. 2nd year. is there any chance for me to join in pilot study???
15th April 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I want to be a pilot im on 4th year this school year. what are the qualifications of becoming a pilot? thanks
30th April 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am in class 12th, please give me important information to crack pilot entrnce exam..
4th May 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure of pilot training
15th May 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

which is the entrance exam to be passed to join the flying school??
16th May 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

bt can u tei us what should i take in 11th n' 12th ???
doing computr science would do in 11th n' 12th???
20th June 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

sir . i am pusparani bisoyi .i have passed in 12th science and i am a middle class girl but i want to do the pilot job so please help me.
how could do this.i have just 50% in PCM.please ............
22nd June 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Im a boy sudying in 8th standard.I want to be
a pilot but no knowledge have in my mind.
If my brother/sisters tell the career to me,I shall happy.
24th June 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I am student of class 12. I want to become commercial pilot. How can i become a commercial pilot?? Please help me..
24th June 2012, 06:00 PM
padhakudkt

Age limit for IAF Pilots :
19 to 23 years on the 1st of the month of commencement of the course.

Minimum Educational Qualification for IAF Pilots:
BSc {Physics/Maths) 3 years or BE 4 years or BSc (General) 3 years with Physics and Maths. The candidate should not have failed INS-B/PAB Test earlier. Should not have been suspended in Flying Training earlier.

Details Regarding Selection Procedure
Interivews Test/ Personality Test All candidates will be required to appear for Pilot Aptitude Battery Test, except those already qualified previously. All PAB Test qualified candidates will then be required to appear for rest of the Air Force Selection Board tests comprising of officers Intelligence Test/Psychological/Group Tests and Interview. The total selection period is approx 5 or 6 days. Candidates finally recommended by the Selection Board will be routed to Medical Examination which may take another 6 or 7 days. Duration of training is 72 weeks at Air Force Academy.

Physical Standards for Male IAF Pilots:
Height: 162.5 cms
Leg Length: Not less than 99 cms and not more than 128 cms,
Chest: fully expanded chest should not be less than 82 cms with 5 cms expansion.
Physical Standards for Female IAF Pilots:
Height: 162.5 cms
Leg Length: Between 99 cms and 120 cms.
The candidates who wear glasses habitually or are colour/night blind are not eligible and hence need not apply.

IGRUA Entrance Exam 2012
IGRUA 2012 Eligibility

Passed 10 + 2 or its equivalent with Physics, Maths & English as main subjects with minimum qualifying marks as below

General Candidates SC / ST / OBC Candidates
Passed English at 10+2 level
AND

Minimum 55% Aggregate Marks in Maths & Physics

Passed English at 10+2 level
AND

Minimum 50% Aggregate Marks in Maths & Physics

For General candidates possessing higher qualification with Maths and Physics as subjects, minimum qualifying Aggregate marks in Maths & Physics in 10 +2 are 50%
Note :

In case SC / ST and OBC candidates do not qualify even after 5% relaxation in the Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi Entrance Written Test, the seats would be de – reserved for General Category.
Total 150 candidates shall be selected for training as per merit list. They shall be inducted in batches every three months starting September, 2012.
Candidates can also opt for B.Sc. ( Aviation ) Degree from Chatrapati Sahu Ji Maharaj University Kanpur, conducted simultaneously with CPL Course, subject to completion of the prescribed syllabus on aviation subjects, flying at IGRUA and project work after completion of CPL. Duration of this course will be 03 years.

Age Limit for IGRUA Exams 2012

Minimum age limit for above course is 17 years at the time of joining the course.

IGRUA Medical : Selected candidates will have to submit Class – I Medical Fitness Certificate before joining.
24th June 2012, 07:26 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

To become a pilot firstly you have to get the students pilot license. For this you have to give an exam, You should pass class 10 to give this exam and your minimum age should be 16 yrs of old.
The exam is an objective written type exam which will test your mathematical knowledge about aircraft, engines and aerodynamics.

The next stage is the private pilot license(PPL). This includes 60 hours of flying( 40 hours with instructors and 20 hours solo) along with which a written exam needs to be given. The exam will be conducted by the DGCA. To give this exam you have to minimum pass 10+2 exam with maths, physics and chemistry. Age should be between 18-30 years.

The last stage is the commercial pilot license for which you need to know minimum 200 hours of flying.
3rd August 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

is there is any risk in pilot training?
24th August 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to become pilot..what is the qualification for it?
9th December 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

wanna become a pilot...plzz tell which entrance exam should i give after completing 10 2????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?