16th October 2011, 03:47 PM
is096

What is the eligibility criteria for campus recruitment(Software Company) for B.E final year students?

I am in 7th sem ,having secured 84.44% in 10th, 54.44% in 12th and an aggregate of 67.66% upto 7th semester of BE (no back logs). I came to know that CSC company is coming for campus recruitment to our college.Am i eligible for this company.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for TCS campus selection?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for campus placement? I'm a DME final year student
  3. Google, Yahoo and Intel recruits students through off campus? Criteria and procedure for it?
  4. Eligibility criteria for engineering students in HCL company?
  5. What is the eligibility for on campus placements for B.Tech candidates?
  6. Problems due to backlogs in placements or campus recruitments? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. IT companies on-campus hiring B.Sc students with 58% marks and 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  8. How to get 6 months internship in IBM?
  9. If I have 1 year arrear then will I be eligible for campus placement in TCS? Eligibility criteria for this year?
  10. Various steps and eligibility criteria for campus recruitment( B.E students)?
  11. How may I appear for campus interviews if I fail in the DOB criteria of the company?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying summer internship for pre-final year ECE students? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility criteria to get a job in Microsoft company for UG and graduates?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. Will I get placement in any company after having a backlog in the 6th semester?
  16. Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment in CTS company?
  17. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  18. How much percentage is required in Diploma to take placement?
12th March 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for campus recruitment(Software Company) for B.E final year students?

i hav 2 year educational gap(due to poor physical condition) after 12th,,,,,,,,,,,now m in B.E. 2nd yr,mechanical branch......in 1st sem i hav one back which i cleard,,in 2nd sem again i hav 3 back due to bad physical conditions,,,,,,in 3rd sem i hav 1 practical back,,,,,,,,,,ryt now m in 4th sem n sure of clearing all my baks........will i b eligible for campus interview??,,,,,,wht should i do onwards for safe career??....will i b able to get good job??........plzzzzzz help me..........
10th February 2013, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for campus recruitment(Software Company) for B.E final year students?

Hi.. I am doing 6th semester BCA. I have an aggregate of 83% in current degree. I have secured 69% in SSLc and 47% in puc(science). Am i eligible to be a part of this company
26th February 2014, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am be student and i am dc in first semister can i eligible for campus selection
28th December 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I have an aggregate of 61.64 with 4 back logs am i eligible for Tech Mahindra Drive Which Is in 2015 january
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?