17th October 2011, 01:10 AM
fasil tp

How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?

dear sir

now my brother is completed Bcom in CALICUT UNIVERITY now need to join mcom in distence education calicut university so please explain what is the procedure, last date admission etc.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Com through correspondence in Calicut University
  2. Procedure for applying for M.Com. correspondence in DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information and admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Calicut University?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  5. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  6. What's the last date of application for submission for calicut M.Com? How may I get applying procedure?
  7. Is it possible to join correspondence M.Com this month in Calicut University? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  9. Does Calicut University conduct correspondence M.Tech. courses? How to apply for the course?
  10. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  11. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university?
  12. Possibility to study M.Phil correspondence in Calicut/Kannur University for M.A. postgraduate? Percentage required for admission?
  13. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  14. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  15. Will I be able to do higher education like MBA, M.Com in Calicut University?
  16. when is the cpt online exam 2010 and whats it procedure for applying?
  17. How to do Ph.D after completing MCA from University of Calicut
  18. Possibility to pursue and minimum percentage required for M.Phil Correspondence from Calicut/Kannur University?
16th July 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?

Procedure for applying for m.com correspondence in calicut university
16th July 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?

what is tha last date of application for sudmission for calicut m.com how may l get applying pocedure
13th August 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR APPLYING FOR M.COM IN CALICUT UNIVERSITY
1st September 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have completed my B.com in Mar/Apr 2012 from SNDT University and now i have taken admission in M.Com part 1 from Mumbai University but my Sem 1 ATKT result have been misplaced by me for that i have applied a duplicate copy of my ATKT result in my college. I have all the document including degree, leaving certificate, and bonafide certificate in that which is clearly written that I have cleared my Sem 1 ATKT examination but now my college is claming that I have to reappear for Sem 1 ATKT examinaton in Oct 2013 because they don't have any records with them. I don't want to waste my year so plz help me and guide me now should I do???
20th April 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I join M.com through correspondence? What are the applying procedure for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?