17th October 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BS in Mechanical abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

can i do BS in mechanical in other countries after completing diploma in mechanical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing higher education in abroad after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  3. How to go abroad for study after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for studying in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  8. Which course I need to take up after completion of Mechanical Engineering to go abroad?
  9. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  10. Eligibility to study abroad after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Is it possible to study in abroad after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Procedure of going Abroad for further studies in Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to do degree in abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60%
  16. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  17. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
5th December 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do BS in Mechanical abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

What are the possible branches to study after diploma in mechanical engineering?
21st April 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do BS in Mechanical abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

i want to study in business management so is there in chances to getting admission in any business management colleg??? but keep in mind i had done diploma in mechanical ????????/
26th December 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Iam A diploma student.How to appear for AIEEE entrance exam
15th February 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing diploma in mechanical engg.. So how can i get addmission in b.tech in abroad..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?