17th October 2011, 02:43 PM
deepika786

Which are the training institutes for Microbiology/Biotechnology in Hyderabad?

training institutes for microbiology/biotechnology in Hyderabad which give job oriented training and give placement assistance/guidance in Hyderabad..only certified institutes

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes in Maharashtra or Hyderabad for VLSI or Embedded system training?
  2. How good is institute of computer accountants?
  3. List of institutes which offer Java, .NET and C# Training for B.Tech(ECE) graduate in Hyderabad?
  4. List of some good core HR training institutes in Hyderabad?
  5. List of institutes offering Industrial Training to Civil Diploma student in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  6. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  7. How to go for industrial training programme? List of good institutes in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech 2nd year
  8. SAP HR training institutes in Hyderabad?
  9. Which are the high rated institutes offering diploma course in Accounts and Finance in Hyderabad as well as training in Auditing?
  10. Best training institutes in Hyderabad for IAS? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year Electrical
  11. Which institutes are good in Hyderabad to take up training while doing 2nd year of B.E Computer Science?
  12. List of industrial training institutes in Hyderabad?
  13. List of best institutes for Embedded System training in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  14. Fee structure details of SAP HR training? Institutes offering the course in Hyderabad?
  15. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes offering SAP HR Training in Hyderabad?
  16. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  17. Which are the high rated institutes offering diploma courses in Accounts and Finance in Hyderabad along with training in auditing?
  18. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
19th October 2015, 05:37 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the training institutes for Microbiology/Biotechnology in Hyderabad?

List of colleges

Avanthi Degree and PG Colleges
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Institue of Science and Technology

Holy Cross College for Women
Hyderabad , Andhra Pradesh, India

Madina Degree College

Krishna University

MNR Degree College

MNR Post Graduate Colleges

Osmania University, Hyderabad

Presidency College of Arts & Science College

Mumtaz College

Raja Bahadur Venkata Rama Reddy Women’s College

Priyadarshini Degree & PG College, Ameerpet

Shadan Institute of P.G Studies

Sun Institute of Technical Education & IT

St. Francis College for Women

Villa Marie College for Women

Swathi Institute of Technology and Sciences

Vivekananda Degree College, Kukatpally
16th February 2016, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the training institutes for Microbiology/Biotechnology in Hyderabad?

I had completedmy my education in the field of microbiology in 2007.because of some reasons icouldnot do the job time now. Now i needs a job. How course i project through my education also background
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?