23rd September 2010, 01:43 PM
afrin kabir

Subjects and requirements for Post Graduation? Is Internship training necessary?

hi,
I am doing my M.B.B.S course from Bangladesh and am willing to do my post graduation from abroad. Since i used to live in U.A.E, GMC is a better option for me.
So, please inform me the about the subjects and requirements for post graduation there. Also please mention whether the internship training will be necessary or not!
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Subjects and requirements for Post Graduation? Is Internship training necessary?
  2. Subjects and requirements or Post Graduation?
  3. Subjects and requirements for post graduation in GMC? I have done MBBS course from Bangladesh and live in UAE
  4. How to get internship training in WIPRO after MCA? What is the required for doing internship there?
  5. Procedure to apply for post graduation in Dubai(UAE)? Post graduation studies in UAE is better than India?
  6. Internship in IISc Bangalore after post graduation in M.Sc immunology?
  7. Whether Post Graduation is necessary to do SAP FICO Training? Requirements to do SAP FICO for Distance B.Com graduate?
  8. Which post graduation course is good with 38% BA graduation in Marathi?
  9. Is it compulsory to do rotation in all subjects for foreign MBBS graduate to do internship in India? Can I apply for post graduation in India after that?
  10. Can I join PG diploma in Perfution Technology after completing BSc Nursing?
  11. How to do Internship in ISRO after completion of B.E.? Requirements to apply?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing internship or training in Mumbai while doing final year B.E Civil Engineering?
  13. When can I start summer internship training while doing graduation? -- [New]
  14. How to do internship in TCS? What are the requirements which they ask for?
  15. Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Requirements to do Internship in L&T for Civil student?
  17. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  18. What are the possible subjects which I can take up for Post Graduation after B.Sc?
31st January 2012, 11:14 PM
srilekhaattaluri

Default Re: Subjects and requirements for Post Graduation? Is Internship training necessary?

please tell me different postgraduation courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?