23rd September 2010, 01:53 PM
afrin kabir

Subjects and requirements for post graduation in GMC? I have done MBBS course from Bangladesh and live in UAE

Hi,
I am doing my M.B.B.S course from Bangladesh and am willing to do my post graduation abroad. Since I used to live in U.A.E, GMC will be a better option for me.
So, please inform me about the subjects and requirements for the post graduation course. Also please mention whether the internship training will be necessary or not for this course.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Subjects and requirements or Post Graduation?
  2. Subjects and requirements for Medical PG course in Gulf? Is internship training necessary?
  3. Subjects and requirements for Post Graduation? Is Internship training necessary?
  4. Procedure to apply for post graduation in Dubai(UAE)? Post graduation studies in UAE is better than India?
  5. What are the post graduation courses available in Bangladesh after completion of MBBS?
  6. What is the admission process followed for doing post graduation course in medicine in UAE?
  7. Visa requirements to study MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi?
  8. Fee details for post graduation MD/MS in government medical college of Bangladesh? -- [New]
  9. If I stay in Bangladesh then can I study MBBS in India?
  10. What are the chances of getting scholarship for doing post graduation in general surgery in Bangladesh?
  11. Eligibility and other requirements for Bangladeshi student to do MS in Obstetric and Gynaecology in West Bengal?
  12. Can I study MBBS course from Bangladesh, India or Nepal being a BDS holder? Names of institution and duration of MBBS after BDS?
  13. Total cost to pursuing MBBS course from a private college of Bangladesh?
  14. Can I get admission in MBBS in GMC Akola? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the requirements needed to do Pharm D in USA if I am from Bangladesh and now permanent resident in USA?
  16. How to get admitted in government medical college in India if I live in Bangladesh?
  17. What is the cut off marks followed for getting admission in GMC Nagpur for MBBS course?
  18. Chances for the selection in international companies after MCA?
16th February 2012, 05:31 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Default Re: Subjects and requirements for post graduation in GMC? I have done MBBS course from Bangladesh and live in UAE

I am doing my M.B.B.S course from GUJRAT and am willing to do my post graduation abroad.

Since I used to live in U.K GMC will be a better option for me.

So, please inform me about the subjects and requirements for the post graduation course. Also please mention whether the internship training will be necessary or not for this course.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?