18th October 2011, 06:38 PM
anish84

Qualifications required to become a lecturer in any private college recognized by government university?

please tell me what is the qualification for becoming a lecturer in any private college recognized by govt.university

8th November 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications required to become a lecturer in any private college recognized by government university?

iam an mba holder with 75% from anna university coimbatore am i eligible for applying lecturer post
8th December 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications required to become a lecturer in any private college recognized by government university?

What is qualification for a post of guest lecturer at a government college?
8th December 2011, 11:27 PM
rk6030

Engineering Stream - M.Tech or P.HD

Arts and Science Stream .

1. Master Degree with M.Phil

2. Master Degree with UGC NET or SLET pass

3. Master Degree and Ph.D

That's all
9th December 2011, 01:44 AM
nida shakeel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is qualification for a post of guest lecturer at a government college?
hello......

For lecture job in govt collage:-
To become a lecturer you must qualify the NET examination.
The minimum educational qualification required to write the exam is Post gradauation, with a minimum of 55%.

for lecture job in private collage:-

His minimum qualification for Lecturer post in private sector it is 60% with First class is compulsory in post-graduation for Arts and Sciences.

thank u................
17th December 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

i completed BE., M.B.A.,NET EXAM (passed).can i eligible for lecturer post in arts and science college.(both gov and private)
26th January 2012, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

I Completed B.E in 2008 with 2nd class and now i am pursuing my M.Tech. I am in fourth sem. My aggregate of first 3 sem of M.Tech is 67%. Am i eligible for lecturer post As AICTE new rule?
2nd February 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i am mba gradutes 63% and 50%in degree 55%in p.u.c and 40% in s.s.l.c. am i eligible for lecture post not for net/slet exam it is for guest lectur?
2nd February 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

can a mba second class passed person become lecturer in a institute
2nd February 2012, 06:53 PM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: Qualifications required to become a lecturer in any private college recognized by government university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anish84 View Post
please tell me what is the qualification for becoming a lecturer in any private college recognized by govt.university

You should complete M.Phil after the completion of M.Sc for any disciplines.An your UG and PG marks are 60% eligible to lecturer in private and government colleges.Qualifications needed

If you wanted to become a lecturer fifty years ago, a post graduate qualification was not necessary, but the career has become so professionalized over the past few decades that now it is nearly impossible to get a permanent lectureship without having completed a PhD.

The qualifications that you will need are a good bachelor's degree (2.1 or above), possibly a masters, and for almost all disciplines a PhD in the relevant field.

You do not need a separate teaching qualification, although you may be offered the chance to do one while studying for your PhD. Alternatively this may be required during your first year in the lectureship job.
2nd February 2012, 07:01 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

MBA degree hold can also apply for NET exam meant for lecturer ship.

if you have PostGraduation in the subject with at least 55% than you can become lecturer
in the college.

you can apply for the NET EXAM which held twice a year .

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

UGC conduct the examination twice in a year.

This examination is conducted for the Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturer ship.

Minimum qualification for NET entrance exam

Masters in subject from recognized university with at least 55% marks.

For Junior Research Fellowship - age of the candidate should not be more then 28 years.
For Lecturer ship - There is no age limit to apply for Lecturer ship.
1st March 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the requirements to become a lecturer in any private college
11th March 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i have passed B.B.A.(H) with 62% from calcutta university and pursuing MHROM from calcutta university,can i apply for any lecturer post in any pvt.colleges?is NET necessary?thanx.
13th March 2012, 11:36 AM
jobsick

To become a lecturer you must qualify the NET examination.
The minimum educational qualification required to write the exam is Post gradauation, with a minimum of 55%.

for lecture job in private collage:-

His minimum qualification for Lecturer post in private sector it is 60% with First class is compulsory in post-graduation for Arts and Sciences.
22nd March 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

I completed my MBA-hotel management with 82% marks Can i eligible for a Lecturer in Catering collages or is there any formalities to apply for the job?
30th March 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

can a architecture can do lectureship in engginering college for civil dept.
30th June 2012, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my masters degree in english from India n after thta i done M.Phil in english.Do i need to do any course to get a lecturer job in Canada
2nd August 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

It is said during advertisements for the lecturer post that as per Good Academic Record and minimum 55% marks in Post Graduation. So what is this Good Academic Record?
6th September 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

i have qualified net having 49% marks in graduation and 62%in post graduation can i become lecturer?
14th September 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i hav passed my mba with 70%..am i eligible for assistant proffeor for any private mngmt college????
24th September 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

i have passed m.com and m.phil in commerce, and search for job in arts and science colleges, i need book reference for net and set exams
29th October 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

i was complete m.com digree with 56'/. marks & net exam qualify what i was apply for govt. lecturer
please advise me about this service.
30th November 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

if i will do MBA from ignou university then in future i ll be eligible for NET exam?
30th November 2012, 08:59 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

If you want to beome a lecturer in any private college recognized by government university, then you will have to qualify NET .

NET- National eligibility test

NET is conducted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and is conducted twice a year usually in the months of June and December.

Eligibility criteria for NET -

1. Degree in post-graduation in the respective subject with a minimum of 55% for general and 50% for SC/ST.

2. There is no upper age limit.

So, you can now appear for the NET exam in June next year.
3rd December 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am doing my Mca 2nd year in chennai under Anna university.. I having 77% upto my 2nd sem in P.g and 70% in U.g.. Am I eligible for asst.professor in govt or private engineering college under govt..?
2nd January 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc computer science and then MBA in HR/MARKETING AND NET QUALIFIED.Can I apply
for BBA colleges?
5th March 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

can a person having MBA and Phd Degree become lecturer without qualifying net exam.
13th March 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BBM and MCOM, can apply for lecture post in any private college
16th March 2013, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

i have completed B.SC nutrition,FOOD SERVICE MANAGEMENT AND DIETETICS.WHAT SHOULD I STUDY FURTHER TO GET A LECTURER JOB.
5th May 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i have completed msc with maths with52% so there wont be any chance to b lecturer in college?
6th May 2013, 12:38 AM
nanmuin
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Qualifications required to become a lecturer in any private college recognized by government university?

Engineering Stream - M.Tech or P.HD

Arts and Science Stream .

1. Master Degree with M.Phil

2. Master Degree with UGC NET or SLET pass

3. Master Degree and Ph.D
6th May 2013, 01:06 PM
vkghanghas

of the following Subjects at U.G. Level.
01. Economics
02. Political Science
03. Sociology
04. Psychology
Relaxation and Reservation shall be as per the policy of Govt. of India
6th May 2013, 03:53 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
For becoming a Lecturer in any college of India,you should have a valid score card of UGC-NET Exam.Through this exam you must passed the Lectureship Exam.If you have not given this exam and passed this exam,then you will not be able to work as a lecturer.

In order to apply for this exam you will required :-

Educational qualification - Should have Master degree from recognized university.

Marks - General and OBC Category candidates will require 55% marks where as SC/ST Category candidates will require only 50%.

NOTE :- If you have completed your P.HD then you will get 5% of Marks relaxation facility.

Exam Date Notification :-
-->>This exam is conducted two times a year.
-->>Exam notification comes in the month of March and September.
-->>Exam is conducted in the Month of June and December.

Results Notification :-
-->>The results are declared in the month of June that was taken in June and month of April that was conducted in the month of December.

Exam Pattern :-

PAPER I
-->>This paper will include 60 questions.
-->>Questions will be from Reasoning,Comprehension and General Awareness.
-->>You have to attempt at least 50 questions from this paper.

PAPER II
-->>This paper will include 50 objective type questions.
-->>Each questions will be of 2 marks.

PAPER III
-->>This sections will include 75 questions.
-->>Each questions will be of 2 marks.
8th May 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

im a arts student i hv passed puc . i wanted to become lecturer in kannada subject . what qualification do require for this post ? pls help me?
21st June 2013, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

I completed B.sc (Electronics) under distance education in annamalai university and obtained 68%,my PG is M.B.A in HR with 70% in Annamalai University distance education scheme and I did my M.Phil (Management) Regular stream in St.Peter's University with 74% and preparing for NET exam now. am I eligible for lecturer job in Arts and science college. Kindly suggest.
10th July 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

am completed MSc biotechnology with 78 %. then any other qualification reruired for lecturer ?
5th December 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
i have completed B.E. , am i eligible for lecturer in arts and science college(private college)
20th March 2014, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MSW WITH 71.60% FROM SARDAR PATEL UNIVERSITY & ALSO COMPLETED BSW FROM SARDAR PATEL UNIVERSITY WITH 61%. I WANT TO WORK IN PRIVATE UNIVERSITY AS LECTURES & I DONT WANT TO GIVE NET EXMI. IS THAT POSSIBLIE IN PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES I CAN JOIN AS THE LECTURES.
29th March 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Hai I completed bsc physics with 59% in regular.then I completed mba hr in bharathiyar university through distance education with 60% of marks .iam eligible for lecturer in private collages,,kindly advice to me....what can I do become a lecturer
23rd April 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

IF A CANDIDATE IS NET QUALIFIED & IF HE IS APPOINTED AS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR AND ALSO AWARDED PHD
IN NEXT THREE YEARS,WILL HE BE GIVEN FIVE INCREMENTS OR THREE INCREMENTS AS PER RULES OR OTHERWISE.
ALSO WILL HE BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE NEXT PLACEMENT AFTER COMPLETION OF FOUR YEARS OF REGULAR SERVICE IN CLLLEGE.
23rd April 2016, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I am doing m.sc.media, but my age is 40 years ,can i apply for net exam. I belong to sc. can i get any profit or relaxation?.Please give answer to my question. to [email protected]
7th May 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Hai currently I finished B.Tech IT with 83%.Can I eligible to join arts and science college for B.SC Computer science? please anyone reply I am struggling in it help me
4th January 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my PG M.com(finance) ,can I become a lecturer with this qualification
10th January 2017, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Which candidates are exempted from NET/SET qualification for assistant professor post?
candidate who is having Ph.D. before 2009
OR
Candidate who is having registration for PH.D. before 2009?
13th January 2017, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.A in bengali(pass) with 2nd class.and also giving M.A exam in 2016.but result not declared.can i become a lecturer with this qualification.
18th April 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i have completed my BCA with 81.24 percentage, my ambition is to become a lecturer now i am going to do M.Sc computer science, then after completing my pg degree what examination?
19th October 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi everyone! I have completed my B-Tech and M-Tech from Environmental Engineering department with 90% from SJCE college, Mysore.

There is no NET exam for Environmental Engineering branch except Environmental Science for general degree colleges.

Now please help me out with my confusion...

Can I become a lecturer in general degree college in Environmental science department?.. Because I'm an Environmental Engineering student.
9th October 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M. E (SOFTWARE ENGINEERING ) and B. E(COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING ) also qualified SET exam... am i eligible to work in arts and science college... because UGC qualification for the assistant professor job is master degree with SET /NET passed... by this way am i eligible or not..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?