18th October 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

List of the engineering colleges along with their admission procedure, offering B.Tech in environment engineering in Punjab?

I AM PRESENTLY IN +2 and WANT 2 OPT 4 ENVIRONMENT ENGINEERING AFTERWARDS
CAN U SUGGEST ME COLLEGES IN PUNJAB THAT OFFER B TECH IN SUCH COURSE?
AND IF NOT PUNJAB ,WHICH OTHER INSTITUTES OFFER THIS COURSE?
AND WHAT IS THE ADMISSION CRITERIA TO SUCH INSTITUTES?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering M.Tech(Petroleum Engineering)? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of the colleges in Punjab along with their admission procedure offering B.Com course?
  3. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  4. Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech i
  5. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  7. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of the colleges offering ship engineering after passing B.Tech in Metallurgy
  9. List colleges offering B.Tech degree in Garments Technology?
  10. Is there any college outside Assam where I can apply for Lateral entry into B.Tech?
  11. Can I get admission in good engineering colleges of Punjab through AIEEE? I have got state(Punjab) rank 8856 in AIEEE
  12. List of institutes/colleges offering part time M.Tech in Environment engineering in Delhi Area?
  13. Names of government engineering colleges offering B.E/B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. List of the colleges offering Genetic engineering in Mangalore? Procedure for admission?
  15. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  16. List of engineering colleges in Punjab which provide admission through LEET?
  17. List of Engineering Colleges offering M.Tech course through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  18. List of colleges offering Diploma in Elementary Education in Punjab? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
25th May 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the engineering colleges along with their admission procedure, offering B.Tech in environment engineering in Punjab?

sir
i want to do genetic engineering can u suggest me wat subjects shold i take in 1
5th July 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the engineering colleges along with their admission procedure, offering B.Tech in environment engineering in Punjab?

is Swift group of college in top list of punjab?
8th July 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

do you have optain of student of 12th standar . without appearing the aieee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?