19th October 2011, 01:04 AM
muthu kumar.s

How to pursue Nanotechnology course being a candidate of Diploma in Information Technology?

sir i complet diplomo in information technology in the year of 2011,sir i would like to study nano technology.so i need know that i qulify to study this program or not.please send me answer for this question sir and replay to my mail id sir my mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  2. Procedure to join MSc Nanotech? What is the fee structure of this course in Tamilnadu?
  3. Are PCM subjects enough to be eligible to pursue B.Tech Nanotechnology? Does Amity University offer any B.Tech and M.Tech courses in Nanotechnology?
  4. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  5. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  6. How to pursue PG from a well known institute in India in Nanotechnology?
  7. How to pursue nanotechnology?
  8. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Nanotechnology) after completing Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology? Percentage required to get admission?
  9. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Nanotechnology?
  10. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Information Technology?
  11. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  12. What are the courses which are recommended by your students who passed diploma in Information technology?
  13. What should we do after SSC and 12th to study Nanotechnology? Scope in Nanotechnology and jobs available in Nanotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India?
  16. Where should I study M.Tech in Bionanotechnology??
  17. How to pursue my PG course after doing UG in Information Technology?
  18. Which group can I consider in 11th? Information about Nanotechnology? Can I take Nanotechnology in College?
7th April 2013, 09:15 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to pursue Nanotechnology course being a candidate of Diploma in Information Technology?

Dear Friend,
First thing to be noted that today there are very few institute offering courses for Nanotechnology,Beside this there is more chances to apply for post graduations in Nanotechnology than the Bachelor degree.

But,For you there is no chance to go for it without applying for Bachelor degree.You can apply for Bachelor degree by getting PCM with Life Sciences or having PCM as subsidiary subjects.

Regarding Bachelor degree you should be 10+2 passed with minimum of 50% marks having Physics,Chemistry and Maths as an important subjects.
And,Yes there is no chance to go by carrying Diploma degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?