19th October 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

List of universities in Bihar offering Ph.D in computer? I've completed MCA

sir,i have completed my mca and want to do phd and i want to know the list of universities of bihar that offers PhD.in computer and also the name of faculty member along with their address.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Ph.D in Java? List of universities offering such course? I've completed MCA with 67% marks
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?
  3. Possibility of doing Ph.D without M.Tech after MCA? List of the universities in India offering Ph.D after MCA?
  4. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Application to MCA postgraduate?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  6. List of universities offering PhD in Computer Application in Rajasthan?
  7. List of universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology?
  9. How can I join Ph.D course being a candidate of pursuing final year of MCA? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  11. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  12. List of universities in Chennai for PhD in Computer Science? List of Guides with their respective specialization?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in Bihar for MCA postgraduate? -- [New]
  14. Information regarding M.Phil Computer Science course in Distance Learning having completed MCA? List of universities offering the course?
  15. List of universities offering distance PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology in India?
  16. List of universities offering Ph.D course without GRE in US after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?
  17. Syllabus and the top universities offering Ph.d? Names of the universities and IITs?
  18. Universities offering Integrated M.Tech+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme for MCA graduate?
26th May 2012, 10:19 AM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: List of universities in Bihar offering Ph.D in computer? I've completed MCA

Hi friend,
I think only Nalanda Open University situated in Patna offers to pursue Post Graduation in any relevant area. The other universities offers pg courses in only specific areas where computer science is not present.

With Regards
Manikanta
23rd March 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities in Bihar offering Ph.D in computer? I've completed MCA

may i know about no. of universities in BIHAR providing Ph.D. for M Tech(software engineering) passed out students ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?