20th October 2011, 03:04 AM
diar

Am I eligible for Government Jobs being a candidate having secured 66% in Graduation in B.Sc?

I am a b.sc(general) graduate with 66% marks.AM i eligible to find a govt. job? If yes,what are those?
I lost a year during my graduation,will it be a problem??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  2. Graduation based exam in government sector after graduation from EIILM University? B.Ed eligibility after graduation from it?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  4. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for getting any government job if my marks are less than 60% in graduation and school? -- [New]
  6. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  7. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of 12th with 52% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs as Bank POs and Clerks having scored 55% in 10th, 66% in Intermediate and 47% in Graduation being a candidate from BC-E category?
  10. What is the minimum qualification and upper age limit for Delhi government and central government jobs?
  11. Can I get a Government job like IAS when am just 16 years old?
  12. Job opportunities for a 21 years old candidate who has secured 50% in graduation?
  13. Government jobs available for a candidate who has secured 79.3% in Intermediate?
  14. What is the date of RAS (Pre) exam?
  15. What are the requirements to get into government jobs after completing graduation? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  16. Eligibility for Government jobs after B.Sc in Agriculture through distance course?
  17. Am I eligible for government jobs after having 70% in graduation but with a year back?
  18. What are the chances of doing B.Ed. after passing BA with 48% marks through open school?
20th October 2011, 01:48 PM
THIRUMALAId

Default Re: Am I eligible for Government Jobs being a candidate having secured 66% in Graduation in B.Sc?

ya nothing is impossible in this upcoming world so try to complete the paper remaining , work hardly for about 6 months in preparing for competitive exams like TNPSC , Bank Exams, Group 1, 2, 3, RRB. for that try to solve books like competitive success and go through daily's G.K books etc. try hard and do well ALL THE BEST AND BELEIVE IN YOU.
21st October 2011, 10:49 PM
DASHARD

Default Re: Am I eligible for Government Jobs being a candidate having secured 66% in Graduation in B.Sc?

Yes you are eligible for government jobs....your loss of one year doesn't matter....with a 66% aggregate in graduation you are eligible for almost all the government sector jobs/exams....
you can get a job in Government banks,Indian railways,Navy,Indian army,defence sector etc....just apply for the government post and exam you are eligible for.....
12th November 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

WHO IS THE FIRST PRIME MINISTER OF FREE INDIA
30th November 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I'm graduate with BCA,at present i'm doing MBA as well as job.
I want to know that,can i eligible for Government jobs.
15th April 2012, 10:04 PM
itgenx

Yes, you are eligible
15th November 2012, 10:26 AM
suraj391

NTSE (National Talent Search Exam)
mainly focuses on testing the aptitude of the children..

Yes you are eligible for government jobs....
your loss of one year doesn't matter....
with a 66% aggregate in graduation you are eligible for
almost all the government sector jobs/exams....

thaxsdsxsx
5th May 2013, 03:57 PM
banacareer

hi..

Yes you are eligible for the goverment Job.

A year loss in not a problem in getting the job.

you just need to prepare for the exams like:

IBPS for baniking

Railways

SSC
1st September 2013, 05:16 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend there are many jobs after Graduation you can apply for lot of Government job through Exam .

After Graduation you can eligibile to apply these exams:-

UPSC Civil Services Exam:-

Union Public Service Commission which conducts Civil Service exam for recruitment to the top administrative post under Central Govt. like IAS/IPS/IRS/IFS/IES etc.

SSC CGL Exam:-

Staff Selection Commission conducts exam for recruitment in various posts under Central Govt. Dept.

RRB Exam:-

Railway Recruitment Board conducts certain exam for appointment of officers in Railway Dept.

Bank PO Exam:-

Public Sector Bank through IBPS and SBI P.O. exam one can be appointed as Probationary Officer in Bank.

State PSC Exam:-

State Public Service Commission conducts exam through which you can join State Administrative Job in various State Govt. Dept.

Age limit:-

Age should be between 21 years to 30 years for General category candidates.

3 years age relaxtion for OBC category candidates.

For SC/ST category candidates 5 years age relaxation.

All the best........
1st September 2013, 11:38 PM
jayshree bacchav

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for Government Jobs being a candidate having secured 66% in Graduation in B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diar View Post
I am a b.sc(general) graduate with 66% marks.AM i eligible to find a govt. job? If yes,what are those?
I lost a year during my graduation,will it be a problem??

Hello friend,

Yes, definitely you can get job in government being a b.sc graduate with such a decent score.

And I assure you that the 1 drop year in graduation won't be an obstacle to get job in government sector.

Friend,To get job in government sector you just need to give some examinations which are considerably tough ones!!

Every state government conducts their own Public service Commission exams for each officer level.

So You can give those exams also Every year the UPSC conducts examinations for recruitment to the Indian Civil Services for the posts Given below :

1.Indian Administrative Service
2.Indian Civil Service
3.Indian Police Service

Let me remind you, These exams are the tough ones!!

Also you can give Bank PO,IBPS exams to get jobs in Banking sector.

So there are a lot of opportunities in government sector. Be confident!! and give maximum examinations.

All the best for your future!!

30th November 2015, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for govt bank jobs if I have year loss in bsc due a backlog in final will it destroy my career for getting job in banking sector or lic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?