25th September 2010, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Is there any medical college in Germany teaching MBBS course in English Language? How to get admission in there? How much is the total expense?

is there any medical college in germany teaching mbbs in english language? if so how to get admission and what is the total expense

12th April 2011, 01:06 AM
dava

Default Re: Is there any medical college in Germany teaching MBBS course in English Language? How to get admission in there? How much is the total expense?

Total duration of the program is around 7.5 years ( which includes 6 month German
Language+1 year studien kolleg + 4.5 years of course + 1.5 of year internship)

The remuneration of internship is in between Euro 40 – 60K equals to INR 30 lacs (approx.)

Students are allowed to stay for 2 years after the completion of their degree, during which they can very easily earn Euro 50,000/ annum (approx.)

As Germany is the part of European Union, students can move to any of the European country including UK for practicing.

Due to shortage of skilled professionals in Germany, the government has started promoting free programs (no tuition fee, no donation).

Upon completion of the MD degree, students get work permit very easily in comparison to other countries.

Students can apply for permanent residence after working for 5 years

University of Augsburg
University of Bamberg
University of Bayreuth
Free University of Berlin
Humboldt University of Berlin
University of Bielefeld
Ruhr University Bochum
University of Bonn
University of Bremen
Jacobs University Bremen
University of Cologne
University of Duisburg-Essen (Campus Duisburg)
University of Düsseldorf

[edit] E-H
The University of Freiburg
Festive hall of the University of Göttingen.

Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt
University of Erfurt
University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
University of Duisburg-Essen (Campus Essen)
University of Flensburg
University of Frankfurt am Main
Viadrina University (Frankfurt an der Oder)
University of Freiburg
University of Giessen
University of Göttingen
University of Greifswald
Fernuniversität Hagen (distance learning; open university)
University of Halle-Wittenberg (also in Wittenberg)
University of Hamburg
Helmut Schmidt University (University of the Bundeswehr, Hamburg)
University of Hannover
University of Heidelberg
University of Hildesheim
University of Hohenheim
21st April 2011, 04:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any medical college in Germany teaching MBBS course in English Language? How to get admission in there? How much is the total expense?

Is there any medical college in Germany teaching MBBS course in English Language?what is the requirement needed?
23rd April 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a german National but i dont know german.I know English & wanted to opt for Medical.After too much of finding i could not find any Medical College which teaches in English in Germany.Can you Please help Me
10th May 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

please its a life or death question, is there a german university teaching medicine in english?
13th June 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

what is cost of mbbs in germany and is there any university which teaches mbbs in english
21st June 2011, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

unfortunately there r no universities who offer med in english ...
28th June 2011, 04:26 AM
Unregistered

Is there a need for teaching medical professionals to speak proper medical english in germany???
30th June 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

helo is there any answer for above questions where the people are questing??????????
29th July 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Please help me for take admision in germni for mbbs courses harsh gupta
29th July 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

is IELTS or TOEFL is compulsory or we can apply with the help of any consultancy firm like headstart
29th July 2011, 07:19 PM
vishalgupta0000000

is IELTS or TOEFL are compulsory or we can get admission with the help of any consultancy firm like headstart
25th August 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

CAN WE GET ADMISSION IN MBBS IN GAERMANY AFTER MBBS
6th October 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

is there any university teach mbbs in english at germany????
24th October 2011, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any university teach mbbs in english at germany????
dear sir
many thanks to you. i am from bangladesh. i wish study in your medical college for compalte of mbbs course
so please kindly inform me whats kinds of paper need to submitt and how much total cource fee in usdoller
thanks and best regards
minhaz ibne hossain
chittagong
bangladesh
e-mail. [email protected]
24th October 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
many thanks to you. i am from bangladesh. i wish study in your medical college for compalte of mbbs course
so please kindly inform me whats kinds of paper need to submitt and how much total cource fee in usdoller
thanks and best regards
minhaz ibne hossain
chittagong
bangladesh
e-mail. [email protected]
5th March 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default hi sir

can you please give me your eamail id or mobile no pls
5th March 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default hi sir

can you please give me your eamail id or mobile no pls my email id is [email protected]
8th April 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Im an indian girl, studying in std 12th. I wish to apply for mbbs course in germany. So what requirements do i need to fullfil??
what is the procedure to get admission in germany??
Which are the best medical colleges for mbbs in germany??
how much will the total expense will be approximately?????
21st January 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to know does any university teach in english in germany? and how to apply for it?
12th June 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

i am nepali student and i want to study in germany for mbbs course.what are the requirement for applying for germany? what is the procedure and total expense?? what the medical college which are suitable for me to apply??
23rd June 2013, 07:32 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

medical college in Germany teaching MBBS course in English Language
---------------------------------

1.University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
2.University of Greifswald
3.University of Hannover
4.University of Hohenheim
5.University of Flensburg
6.University of Bonn
7.Jacobs University Bremen
8.Humboldt University of Berlin
9.Jacobs University Bremen
10.Viadrina University
11.University of Bayreuth
12.University of Freiburg
13.Helmut Schmidt University
14.University of Heidelberg
15.University of Göttingen
16.University of Erfurt
17.University of Hohenheim
17th July 2013, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

how much is the total expense in english mbbs colleges ?
and also tel me can a student can work during study?
5th November 2013, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Im an Ophthalmologist from India .Im interested in persuing my fellowship program in Heidelberg university or Charte university in Berlin,Germany.
Kindly let me know the requirements to get into the coures there.If an observourship program is available,i would love to come for few weeks.
Thanking you,
With Warm regards,
Dr.Sailaja Jain.
15th December 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

which are need in germany mbbs university for bangladesh?
8th July 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I have got 60 percent marks in first year i m éligible for admission in gedemany for mbbs
24th June 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Is there any medical colleges in germany which is recognise by mci/who and which is in english languase? If there, please help for admission in germany and my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?