25th September 2010, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after completing M.E in Telecommunication?

Hello sir
I have completed my ME in Telecommunication this year. I have an interest in government job.
which job would be better ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing engineering in telecommunication stream
  2. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  4. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  5. Government job for fresher Electronic & telecommunication branch?
  6. Whether Electronics & Telecommunication student can get job in Tata Steel through reference? -- [New]
  7. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of diploma course in Electrical and telecommunication?
  8. What kind of job will I get after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  9. Can I get job in BSNL after completing Diploma in Telecommunication Technology?
  10. Government jobs Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder?
  11. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get a job in hardware in field of telecommunication
  13. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  14. Which course should I join after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication branch
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th?
  16. How to get Job in ISRO after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  17. List of government exams which we can write after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  18. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
6th April 2011, 08:40 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa
Default Re: How to get a government job after completing M.E in Telecommunication?

dear friend,
i would like to suggest you to go for IES(indian engineering service). there is dignity and passion too.
1st May 2011, 02:02 AM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing M.E in Telecommunication?

i would like to suggest you to go for IES(indian engineering service)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?