21st October 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for medical entrance exams? I am studying in class 9th currently?

my aim was to become an cardiologist. i am studying 9 th standard in subbiah vidyalayam girls higher secondary school tuticorin.i am so eager to know how to study for my medical entrance.please answer me how i have to prepare for medical entrance in jipmer or any other best medical colleges?

19th June 2012, 11:44 PM
GURINDER BILLING

Default Re: How should I prepare for medical entrance exams? I am studying in class 9th currently?

you can take coaching for your medical enterance exam i.e PMT during your +2 class or before that so that you can score good marks and able to get admission in best institute.
and most important is your hardwork.so go ahead All the best dear!!
20th June 2012, 09:42 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: How should I prepare for medical entrance exams? I am studying in class 9th currently?

well you don't worry about your future because still you are in safe class i.e.9th standard.

i hope your future will be safe.

by the way,to prepare for medical entrance exams like PMT,you should join some coaching center.

if you join some institute where you trained about the entrance exam,then definitely you will clear the exam.
20th June 2012, 09:44 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

you can take coaching for your medical enterance exam i.e PMT during your +2 class or before that so that you can score good marks and able to get admission in best institute.
20th June 2012, 09:45 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

12th June 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

im just going to start 11th std in kerala. And also iwants to start preparation for medical entrance. As a beginner plz suggest some books .
6th July 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I prepare for medical entrance while doing bpharm?
7th July 2013, 12:13 AM
mandiv

hi
since you are in class 9th and still concerned with your future you seem to be a very bright student and it is a very good sign.....
ok
first make sure you are well prepared for taking the medical stream after 10th
.now you can opt for a 3 year class program starting frpm class 10 or a 2 year class program starting at +2
the best institute is AAKASH institute
it has many branches and ensure a good rank in medical entrance exam......
all the best and make the best choice according to your interest
6th December 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I'M STUDYING BE FIRST YEAR NOW...i'm much interested in mbbs.can i appear for enterance now?how to prepare for that?
2nd August 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a cardiologist and I am currently is in standard 9 . How should I prepare for this
23rd March 2017, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir now i am studying in 9th standard and i want become a cardiologist. From today onwards what shall i do to make my dream possible?
28th August 2017, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of class 9. After four months I will be in class 10. Which books I should follow without taking coaching ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?