28th January 2010, 08:07 PM
sanjeev solanki

Short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses?

what are the short term courses related to electronics and communication branch of B.tech.Name the best institutes which offer these courses

Related Questions:
  1. List of short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses?
  2. Will there be any Short term courses related to Avonics? Which Institutes in Bangalore offer these courses?
  3. short term courses related to electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Short term courses for an engineering graduate in ECE branch with 48% aggregate -- [New]
  5. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
  6. What are the courses useful for B.Teh ECE short term?
  7. Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?
  8. Which computer course is useful for me after studying BCA final year?
  9. Any special short term courses which are available in Hyderabad related to ECE?
  10. Online short term certification courses related to BE in EEE?
  11. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  12. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  13. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  14. Which are the short term courses related to telecom industry
  15. Which are the short term courses related to Electronics? Institutes providing the best coaching in Chennai and Bangalore?
  16. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  17. List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?
  18. What should I do after diploma if I dont get into B.E? Are there any short term certificate courses?
25th June 2011, 07:48 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses?

There are many short term courses for ECE students. The courses are

• Embedded Systems
  • PLC
  • SCADA
  • HMI
  • MMI
  • VFD Training
  • Micrcontroller trainingThese

Theese courses are offered in TECHNOVATION Training Industries for Engineers in Chennai and Industries in Coimbatore.

You know more coaching centre click the link below,

www.coimbatore.clickindia.com

www.technovation.com
25th June 2011, 01:15 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: Short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses?

hi friend,
The short term courses are as follows for Electronics and communication and B.tech:

*Embedded system and System Design
*Mobile computing
*Java and j2ee related courses
*Main frames
*C# and .net
*circuit design and implementation
*web designing and development
*Php and networks

centers and institutes:
-->Maples institutes
-->NIIT institutes
-->Apllo Education institutes

all the best
25th June 2011, 01:16 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Thumbs up Re: Short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses?

hi friend,
The short term courses are as follows for Electronics and communication and B.tech:

*Embedded system and System Design
*Mobile computing
*Java and j2ee related courses
*Main frames
*C# and .net
*circuit design and implementation
*web designing and development
*Php and networks

centers and institutes:
-->Maples institutes
-->NIIT institutes
-->Apllo Education institutes

all the best
25th June 2011, 08:43 PM
pabolu pradeep

Default Re: Short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses?

here is the list of short term courses :
Attached Files
File Type: docx SHORT TERM COURSES AFTER B.TECH ECE.docx(13.7 KB, 1152 views)
25th June 2011, 11:54 PM
kritika@Hans

hi dear
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
this school has some short term courses where you can do whatever you will choose.................
the web address is this.....
http://www.ece.gatech.edu/.
26th June 2011, 11:49 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

ccna

vlsi

h/w net

embeded

othes

embeded is better but in good inst.
26th June 2011, 03:05 PM
nikhilpatidar

Generally 50% institutes provides short term courses related to electronics and communication with B.Tech branch .
List of colleges provide short term courses are following :-
(1)Lovely Professional University,Jalandhar(India)
(2)Amity University,Delhi
(3)Panjab technical University,Jalandhar
26th June 2011, 09:13 PM
saikumar786

you cannot have a best college for short term courses in ece.you can have distance education progams in few good universities like sikkim manipal university.
27th June 2011, 07:59 AM
ajay kumar75

B.Tech (CSE,IT,ECE,ME)
4 Years, Full Time, Under Graduate Degree
AICTE Approved (Affiliated to M.D University ,Rohtak(Haryana))
Accreditation: Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, ISO-9000:2008
Fees: INR 86050
Seats: Total-600 | General-480 | Management-90 | Reserved-30Eligibility
A pass with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in 10 2 examination from a recognized Board with physics, Mathematics andany one of the following subjects:-
Chemistry, Computer Sc./Information Sc, Bio- technology,Biology
Admission Procedure
Admission for 75% of the seats in B. Tech / B. Tech (Lateral entry in 2nd year) is done by Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS) / NationalInformation Centre (NIC), Govt. of India through online off campus counseling based on the rank of students in the relevant entrance tests as listed below:
B. Tech ¨C All India Rank in AIEEE conducted by CBSE Admission through HSCS counseling:
When a student gets the counseling letter from HSCS/NIC to the effect that he/she is eligible to get admission in DITM, he/she should report to the College within the stipulated time and complete the formalities.
Salient Features

Contact Details of Delhi Institute ofTechnology & Management
Contact No.: 01303200053, 9717550577, 01303200087
Email: [email protected]
Address: Delhi,India-131101
For Course: B.Tech (CSE,IT,ECE,ME)
Contact No.: 01303200053,9717550577
Email: [email protected]
7th July 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I got year back in 3rd year electronics . Now I realised to work hard what should I do now . And shall I do some coarces for my future or shall I attempt for toffel exams
3rd August 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Hai, i copleted my b.tec in ece passout year 2010,and my aggregate is very less that is 59.33,so i hav to do any courses to get job .plz can u suggest tht wich course is best for me and iwant to learn in hyderebad areas only plz snd me rply to mail [email protected]
29th September 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I am a III year B.Tech ECE branch student. Which short term course of duration 01 month is benificial to me in Lucknow. please name the Institutes, private and Govt both. pl reply to mail [email protected]
16th October 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

hello, i am completed my engineering with ECE branch in 2010. now i am looking for good jobs in my field in delhi.plz can u suggest tht which course is best for me ccna or embedded system or any short term course not more than 3 month.plz reply to mail [email protected] am waiting for ur reply.........
16th November 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

hi i had complted my engineering in ece stream with 80% of marks but unable to search out for a good jod....what should i do
27th November 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

short term courses in ece in rohtak
3rd December 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i completed B.E, ECE in 2011.now i am planning to do short term course.which is good Embedded system or Java?
Which institute i have to choose in bangalore?reply me soon to [email protected]
11th December 2011, 10:12 PM
tuntunia

School of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
this school has some short term courses where you can do whatever you will choose.................
the web address is this.....
http://www.ece.gatech.edu/.
14th October 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

hello...i hv cmpltd b.tech from ece with 65%. i want to know whic course is suitable for entering in telecom sector n what about hardware n networking field, is it better field than telecom field please explain
10th December 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

i hv cmpltd b.tech from ece but i havee somee supplies to clear now i want to join a short term course plzz suggest somee courses...
28th April 2014, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Iam a passed out ece student from kerala.in my college there was no placement.give me some short tem courses with placement oriented institutes list in kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?