23rd October 2011, 02:00 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

UPSC Mains Indian Languages Compulsory Marathi Paper I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Marathi being a vernacular language is something, which is also very easy to deal with, or can also be really difficult if one is not totally comfortable answering it. Thus, while answering UPSC one must pay a lot of attention to this subject. There should be regular practice for vocabulary to master the language. Now the most basic thing to attain success is to get acquainted with the paper pattern. The entire paper has been divided into two sections called the section A and section B. Both these sections contain long type question each for 60 marks and the total time for the paper is three hours. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/upsc-mains-...aper-i-papers/
27th October 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: UPSC Mains Indian Languages Compulsory Marathi Paper I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

wich question for 10th class in english bord paper
14th November 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: UPSC Mains Indian Languages Compulsory Marathi Paper I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I Have Laibrary & InformationScience Set exam Question Papers. so plz, give me a questions papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?