23rd October 2011, 02:20 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

UPSC Mains Indian Languages Compulsary Marathi Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Marathi is amongst the most important regional languages of India. It is really important for all the UPSC mains candidates who will be answering Marathi to make sure that they study diligently from all the possible Marathi books available I the market for this subject. You must get acquainted with the paper pattern before the exam and so you must solve the previous years question papers. the paper pattern for Marathi Paper I is very simple. The paper has two parts, both long answer type questions. Each question in both the parts carries 60 marks each. Below are some of the previous years question papers for your help. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/upsc-mains-...per-ii-papers/
11th November 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: UPSC Mains Indian Languages Compulsary Marathi Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

ugc net question paper ,marathi ,january,2011
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?