23rd October 2011, 02:30 PM
datlasireesha

Which course can I apply in NIFT Hyderabad being a girl having completed B.Com Commerce?

I am 25 yrs girl student completed my Bcom(commerce) can i know to which course can i apply in nift(hyd)

31st March 2012, 06:51 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can I apply in NIFT Hyderabad being a girl having completed B.Com Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by datlasireesha View Post
I am 25 yrs girl student completed my Bcom(commerce) can i know to which course can i apply in nift(hyd)

The National Institute of Fashion Technology [NIFT], Hyderabad offers post graduation program in Fashion Management. In order to pursue the program candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program in any stream from a recognized University. Candidates holding a diploma in accessory or Fashion Design or FIT from NIFT are also eligible. Beside this one has to appear for an entrance exam and personal interview. The duration of the program is two years.

For more detail one may refer to the official website of NIFT, Hyderabad.
12th April 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course can I apply in NIFT Hyderabad being a girl having completed B.Com Commerce?

when is the exam date for 1year course in fashion designing?
22nd June 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

which course can i apply after bsc ?
15th November 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

After B.Com U can apply for Master of Fashion Management(2yrs). or if u want to do fashion design u hav to get back to undergraduate course-4 yrs (i.e. Bachelor of design), ther r ppl who hav joined even after graduating from other inst. Master in Design is not available @ Hyderabad.
for more detail check out nift website www.nift.ac.in
27th November 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

hi this is swati. i'm lit confused related to my carrier because i' have done my MBA from hr and marketing. Now i'm working in retail sector if i want to grow in same sector which course is suitable for me.
11th February 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

how many years is nift course
3rd March 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I am a girl having master of arts degree,can I get admission in any course offer by nift without entrance exame
20th April 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Plz can i have total detail of nift.i.e eligibility.course,exams,nd any books available.outside to refer.to the relate exams.nd plz send the total informatiom.for my mail id [email protected]
24th July 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

how many courses are there in fashion technology and what are they?
7th September 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

can i join in nift being i am a student of bipc i completed my intermediate
13th February 2014, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

In this april am gng to complete my BBM.so i want to join in NIFT for my PG.so pls tell me how to apply for PG in nift and what exams i have to face...and how can i enroll my ne for entrance exams....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?