23rd October 2011, 07:11 PM
nimi.

How should I prepare for CLAT? What are its future prospective?

hello,this is namisha.. i m in 11th.. nd.. i want.. to do law after 12th.. yup.. i know.. i hve.. to.. 1st clear... clat.. after that only i will get admissions in good collage.. can u tell me.. what is a scope.. of law.. nd please guide me.. how to study to clear clat........... ??????????

30th March 2012, 05:06 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for CLAT? What are its future prospective?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimi. View Post
hello,this is namisha.. i m in 11th.. nd.. i want.. to do law after 12th.. yup.. i know.. i hve.. to.. 1st clear... clat.. after that only i will get admissions in good collage.. can u tell me.. what is a scope.. of law.. nd please guide me.. how to study to clear clat........... ??????????

In order to be eligible for the Common Law Admission Test [CLAT], candidate must complete their +2 level of exam with a minimum of 50% marks [45% marks for reserved candidates]from a recognized Board. Candidates who have appeared in the +2 exam and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test. The maximum age limit to appear for the CLAT is 20 years for the general candidates and 22 years for reserved candidates.

The test comprises of general english, legal aptitude, general awareness, logical skills, etc. In order to prepare yourself for the test one may enroll to coaching institutes which prepares a candidates for the CLAT. Some of the well known Institutes are :

Bright Academy
T.I.M.E.

A law graduate can practice in a court of law as a Private or Government Lawyer. Beside this one may look to work in a corporate firms as a Legal Analyst or Legal Advisor. Candidate interested in journalism may look to work as a reporter for newspapers and television channels. Teaching in colleges is another options. By clearing exams conducted by Public Service Commissions, a law graduate can become a judge.
1st May 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

HIE,i am ankita and m in 12th std wid commrce ip... i want to do law after 12th...plzztell me some courses for studying law...! and what to study for appearing clat exam?
IS it very much hard..? snd my ans to my mail [email protected]
thanqq..
4th June 2012, 02:24 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimi. View Post

Books for CLAT entrance exam

CLAT Common Law Admission Test
by Mazumdar Rituparna
Rs. 395

Guide To Common Law
by Hema Raman

Common Law Admission Test
by Editorialrph Board

LLB Entrance Examination 2011
by Rashid M A
12th June 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am studying in class 11 with PCM. I am interested in doing law. Can you pls tell me it's scope and opportunities?
13th February 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

hello..i am shiren. I study in class 10 and i want to appear for clat..so what stream or subjects should i take in class 11 for it?
?
3rd December 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I GIVE CLAT & CPT EXAMS BOTH &NOW I AM IN CLASS 12?
3rd September 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello i m dipika.... i wanna to know fees structure after clearing clat exam.... how much rupees will payable per year
15th March 2015, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello i'm neha and im in clss 12 from PCB can i appear for clat? I have not taken any coaching should i do crash course is it enough to crack clat exam?
7th July 2017, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

I want to do clat is there any opportunity in future for placement in abroad after completing clat??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?