23rd October 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Do 4 months preparation is sufficient for IIT-JEE? How to prepare for SRMEEE?

would 4 months preparation be sufficient for iit-jee????
and how to prepare for srmeee???

3rd November 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do 4 months preparation is sufficient for IIT-JEE? How to prepare for SRMEEE?

I m 12th passout student,want to clear iit in remaining 4 months starting from zero by self studying the buks
3rd November 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do 4 months preparation is sufficient for IIT-JEE? How to prepare for SRMEEE?

i have five monthsfor iit preparation,my concepts of 11 are not clear but of 12 are clear,can i do well in iit exam
26th September 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

will coaching of iit after 12 is better for me or tell other option
29th September 2012, 08:56 PM
surajm093

Smile Re: Do 4 months preparation is sufficient for IIT-JEE? How to prepare for SRMEEE?

It depends how well and how deeply you study the subjects. If you learned all the concepts and topics then this time is enough.
But about a year is required to study well for IITJEE but don't worry study limited amount of topics and become experts in that topics.
If you learned 70% of the course very well then it is enough to crack IIT JEE.

Good Luck
30th September 2012, 09:03 AM
sudha001

Thumbs up Re: Do 4 months preparation is sufficient for IIT-JEE? How to prepare for SRMEEE?

Hi Friend,

Honestly speaking 4 months of practice is not sufficient at all at least you need 8 months of practice in order to do good in your IIT JEE exam.

SRM Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMEEE Exam) is a national level engineering entrance exam conducted by SRM University for taking admission into B.Tech course. SRM University is considered as one of the best institutes in India for Engineering education.

You need to know paper pattern for SRMEEE and syllabus too. then accordingly study .Give equal importance to every portion and study regularly.

Here re the details for you that i have listed please take a look :
Paper Pattern for SRMEEE 2012

SRMEEE 2012 is a single-stage examination divided into three sections.

Each section carries 35 questions and consists of 3 different subjects, namely physics, chemistry and mathematics.

The Question paper will be only in English medium.
The Questions will be of objective type.
Each question has 4 alternate options.
Out of 4 options correct answer has to be chosen and the appropriate oval should be shaded.

Pattern of Question Paper for SRMEEE 2012

Section 1: This section consists of Physics with 35 questions and the total weight age is of 105 marks.

Section 2: This section consists of Chemistry with 35 questions and the total weight age is of 105 marks.

Section 3: This section consists of Mathematics with 35 questions and the total weight age of 105 marks.

For every correct answer in physics, chemistry & mathematics 3 marks will be awarded.

For every wrong answer in physics, chemistry & mathematics 1 mark will be deducted.

The total weight age of the paper is 315 marks.

Hope This Will Helps you ....

All The Best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?