23rd October 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to attempt Biology section for KVYP Exam being a Computer Science candidate?

i am a computr science student do i have to write biology section for kvyp exam??

15th May 2012, 12:30 AM
rati23dec

Default Re: Do I have to attempt Biology section for KVYP Exam being a Computer Science candidate?

hello friend, you have scored a rank of 4812(state rank) and tou want to get admission into nit patna.it is very easy, if you have any reservations like sc or st or obc. otherwise it is very difficult to get admission into any of the branches in b.tech. of nit patna.any way once you have to apply for the couselling conducted by the central board of india through the website mentioned below. good luck for your bright future. http://www.ccb.nic.in/

you cant get any nit with this state rank...but if you lives in a state which have colleges affiliated to aieee then you can get other good colleges...because state rank plays role in those areas which have colleges affiliated with aieee otherwise not...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?