23rd October 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Post Graduation in Astrophysics being a candidate of going to finish Graduation in Physics in the next year?

I will complete my graduation in physics at 2012. Can i do the post graduation in astrophysics here??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  2. What is the scope of Astrophysics field? Which post graduate course is good in this field?
  3. Eligibility criteria for doing Post Graduation in Astrophysics subject?
  4. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. Requirements to study Astrophysics in Graduation for IGCSE candidate?
  6. Is it possible to study Post Graduation in Astrophysics in Abroad for B.Sc(Physics) Honours student?
  7. How can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore after completing B.Sc(Astrophysics)?
  8. Best institutes to pursue PG in UK/USA in Astrophysics?
  9. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Post Graduation courses in the field of Astrophysics?
  11. How to pursue research in Astronomy and Astrophysics after doing B.Tech in information technology?
  12. Can I do post graduation course in Astro Physics after completion of graduation in physics? What is the future scope of Astro physics?
  13. Can i get admission in PG course with 4 arrears in B.Sc. (Physics) course? -- [New]
  14. Chances to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) for B.Sc 3rd year candidate without Physics Honours?
  15. Post graduation in astronomy and astrophysics after completing B.Tech in Civil with 67%?
  16. Which colleges offer Astrophysics in Post Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Percentage required in 12th PCM to study Astrophysics in Graduation?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for astrophysics course after completion of B.Sc course? Which college to apply?
1st December 2011, 03:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Post Graduation in Astrophysics being a candidate of going to finish Graduation in Physics in the next year?

Hello Friend,
you can surely opt for post graduation in astrophysics after your graduation provided you have the required marks. There are several universities in india which offers such courses. You can join Indian Institute of Astrophysics. for more details, refer, http://www.iiap.res.in . In india the future is bright in case you opt for higher studies and complete your ME/M.tech or Ph.d in relevant courses then career opportunities at Government organisation like ISRO and DRDO are available. Also ther are several others like Indian Institute of Astrophysics, (Bangalore) , Indian Institute of Science, (Bangalore), Raman Research Institute, (Bangalore), Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics, (Pune) to name a few.
13th January 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Post Graduation in Astrophysics being a candidate of going to finish Graduation in Physics in the next year?

can i do pg in astrophysics being an engineering student in electronics n comm?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?