24th October 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?

i woulld like to do m.s in pharmacetical analysis in germany can you send me top universities in germany offering this course for international students?

Related Questions:
  1. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  2. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  3. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  4. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  7. List of top universities offering MS in Germany to Mechanical student? Fee expenses and hostel facilities? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  8. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  9. Which are the universities offering M.Pharma in English at Germany?
  10. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  11. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  12. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  13. List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany?
  14. Which are the universities offering Ph.D programme in Germany?
  15. List of the top universities offering MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  16. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  17. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  18. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
27th January 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?

Hallo sar iam mano iam completed my Msc-organicchemistry. I want do Ms-pharamacuticalchemistry.in germony Is am eligibule to do Ms.? Or not?
26th August 2012, 12:49 AM
pardeep dhaliwal

Default Re: Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?

Hi dear...

1.University of Bonn
2.University of Bremen
3.Jacobs University Bremen
4.University of Cologne
5.University of Dusseldorf
6.Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt
7.University of Erfurt
8.University of Strathclyde
9.University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
10.University of Flensburg

>>These all are some universities in Germany.
22nd April 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i finished my educations in food industrial engineering in Iran & work in Pharmaceutical company for 6 years & now i want to apply for MS pharmaceutical Analysis Course in Germany. it is possible to apply for this course &
how can i have to start? thanks
29th August 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

hiii im pursuing my mpharm pharmaceutical Analysis and QA 2nd year in india and im planning to do phd in germany.please send me necessary info regarding what are the requirements to do phd in germany.
29th August 2013, 03:27 PM
mishrarozi

HI

Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany.

1.University of Dusseldorf
2.Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt
3.University of Erfurt
4.University of Strathclyde
5.University of Flensburg
6.University of Bonn
7.University of Cologne
8.University of Bremen
9.University of Erlangen.

Thank you-----------------
29th August 2013, 08:18 PM
HUM 00

HELLO

Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany

University of Cologne

University of Erlangen-Nuremberg

University of Dusseldorf

University of Bremen

Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt

University of Erfurt

Jacobs University Breme

University of Strathclyde

BEST OF LUCK
17th October 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

hi,

I am a B.Tech chemical engineering student. Can I do ms in pharmaceuticals in Germany?
14th June 2021, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

how can i work in regulatory affairs after completing masters from germany ? which course should I take and is better than studying in USA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?