24th October 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Ed in Jaipur University? Last date to get admission?

hell sir /mam .i want to admission in b.ed in jaipur universty can u pls tell me the last date and what is the posture to admission in jaipur univery bcoz right now i am live in delhi and am complete my graducatioon in delhi univerty....thanks a lot

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along with their admission date, offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Jaipur or near by Jaipur? I have 41% marks in my graduation
  2. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  4. Can I get B.Ed admission in Calcutta University with 48% in Geography honours?
  5. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  6. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  7. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  8. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  9. Arts colleges in Jaipur of Shridhar University and admission procedure for the same?
  10. Should I take admission in distance MBA from ICFAI University, Sikkim? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in B.Com 2nd year in Rajasthan University if did 1st year in Gujarat?
  12. How to take admission in MNIT Jaipur?
  13. Best Colleges to do M.Sc in IT in Jaipur? Procedure to get admission for this course in University of Rajasthan? How much is the fee structure for this course?
  14. What is the last date for admission in B.Ed distance course in Jammu University
  15. How to take admission in B.Ed IGNOU? Last date of submission of forms?
  16. Which college should I go for after scoring 43 marks in AIEEE?
  17. How to transfer near Chandigarh or Mohali after being posted as TGT science in model school under RMSA?
  18. Date of CET exam for B.Ed admission? What is the syllabus for the same?
26th June 2016, 10:58 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed in Jaipur University? Last date to get admission?

After completion of your bachelor's degree , You can apply for B.Ed course to jaipur university. You also require to qualify entrance exam to appear in Personal Interview. After clear interview successfully , Admission is done on the basis of final merit.

B.Ed Entrance Syllabus
- General Awareness
- Computer Awareness
- Teaching Aptitude
- General English
- General Science

Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.jnujaipur.ac.in
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Paste the photograph & sign the application.
- Sent application along with required documents and in favour of "Jaipur National University" payable at Jaipur.

Required Documents
- Attested Copy of Qualified Exam
- Attested Copy of Birth Certificate
- Attested Copy of Community Certificate
- Attested Copy of Work Experience
- Passport Size Photograph

Job Types After B.Ed
- Teacher
- Librarian
- Counsellor
- Principal
- Administrator
- Education Researcher
- Content Writer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?