24th October 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Assam CEE? I've passed H.S final exam with 76% marks PCB and currently preparing for Assam medical entrance

Sir,
I have passed H S final exam this year.My percentage in PCB is 76%.Now I am preparing for Assam medical entrance .

Sir but I am doubtfull that whether Assam cee will be held or not.

Sir can you kindly inform me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Will the Assam CEE be held after passing HS final exam? I have scored 76% in PCB
  2. Am I eligible for Assam CEE after scoring 56% marks (PCB) in 12th board exam?
  3. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  4. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  5. Can I apply for counselling if scored 130 marks in Assam-CEE being ST(P) student?
  6. Will I get a seat in medical college of Assam after scoring a medical Assam CEE rank of 294?
  7. Will I get a seat in government medical college of Assam after scoring 294 in Assam CEE?
  8. Will there be CEE Assam entrance upcoming year?
  9. How to request for change of exam date of either WB-JEE or Assam CEE entrance exam? I'm a student from Assam and it's impossible to appear in both exams
  10. Eligibility to appear in Assam CEE for a candidate with 57% in 12th AHSEC PCB? -- [New]
  11. Cutoff marks for general caste in CEE medical Assam?
  12. How many times can a candidate attempt for Assam CEE medical entrance exam?
  13. Is Assam Medical entrance(CEE) held this year?
  14. Will Assam CEE(medical) be conducted onward?
  15. Can i apply for CEE Assam Medical after doing 12th from outside Assam?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria of Assam medical entrance exams for students who have passed 12th from outside? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Do I have a chance to enroll in government medical college of Assam after scoring CEE rank of 3009?
  18. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
3rd March 2012, 09:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Assam CEE? I've passed H.S final exam with 76% marks PCB and currently preparing for Assam medical entrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have passed H S final exam this year.My percentage in PCB is 76%.Now I am preparing for Assam medical entrance .

Sir but I am doubtfull that whether Assam cee will be held or not.

Sir can you kindly inform me about this.

Candidate willing to apply for Common Entrance Exam for MBBS program in Assam must have passed the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. The minimum age limit to apply for the test is 17 years and the maximum is 24 years[27 years for Sc/St/OBC]. The exam is conducted by Gauhati University.
Candidate ranked within the first ten position in the +2 level from Assam Higher Secondary Education Council securing at least 75% aggregate marks in Phy, Chem and Biol are eligible to apply directly for admission to the Director of Medical Education, Assam.
19th April 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Assam CEE? I've passed H.S final exam with 76% marks PCB and currently preparing for Assam medical entrance

is there is any possibility for direct admission for a person with eligibility to apply for mbbs from outside assam.
24th October 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum rank in CEE I have to achive to get a seat in a medical college in Assam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?