28th September 2010, 01:33 PM
vandanabommoju

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing PG in commerce and with 4 years of experience in MNC's(31 years old)?

Hi I Vandana i am from Hyderabad. I have done my Post graduation in commerce, am 31 yrs have work over 4 yrs exp in Mnc's. Presently looking for B.Ed. Am i eligible to apply? what is the age limit. Please let me know when we can appear for B.Ed, Need all information for B.Ed ie which subject should i opt.

Regards,

Vandana

Related Questions:
  1. Details of experience required to become an Admin Executive in Faaso's Pvt. Ltd.?
  2. Can I apply for SSC exam after 3 years of completing class 12th (Commerce)? -- [New]
  3. How to apply for Government jobs after completing GNM course 6 years back and having 5 years of work experience?
  4. Can A.M.I.E with 3 years experience apply for M.E./M.Tech in Anna University, TANCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for MPSC after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and having eleven years of experience?
  6. Notification of various paramedical vacancies in Kollam Esic Hospital? Details about the notification?
  7. Can I apply for B.ed having 5 years of Teaching experience?
  8. Can I join NTPC as Accountant?
  9. Am I eligible to become an Actuary after doing PG in commerce and graduation in law?
  10. Can I apply for Ph.D after having 4 years of experience as a lecturer?
  11. Details of PhD(Commerce) course for a postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL recrutiment exam being a 32 years old M.Com postgraduate who has 8 years of working experience?
  13. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  14. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  15. What are the chances of getting a good government job after completion of B.Com with 15 years experience?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after having 30 years of experience in apparel industry?
  17. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completing MBA Education Management and having 10 years of experience?
  18. Even after having years of Teaching experience it it mandatory have M.Ed degree for teaching in B.Ed college?
12th May 2011, 09:01 AM
ajay kumar75

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing PG in commerce and with 4 years of experience in MNC's(31 years old)?

Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed.
15th May 2011, 12:43 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing PG in commerce and with 4 years of experience in MNC's(31 years old)?

Yes Vandana,
you are absolutely elligibal for b.ed course after completing PG in commerce and with 4 years of experience in MNC's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?