25th October 2011, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IFS Exam being a Physiotherapist?

Hello,
i am a phsiotherapist and i wanted to appear for indian forest service exam am i eligible? i had to study biochemistry in 1st year and four years the course had same subjects of mbbs with our own subjects also. please reply

25th October 2011, 02:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IFS Exam being a Physiotherapist?

Hello friend,
To be eligible for the Indian Forest Service Exam, you must have studied any of the following subjects in your bachelors degree program:
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
Botany
Chemistry
Geology
Mathematics
Physics
Statistics
zoology

The minimum eligible age to appear for the exam is 21 years. The maximum age limit is 30 years.

For more information, refer to the official website of UPSC,
25th October 2011, 08:44 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
IFS is the Indian forest service the admission to which is conducted by the upsc . The academic qualification for appearing includes
1. The aspirant need to have completed his bachelor degree from anyone of the following botany, zoology, geology, mathematics,agriculture, forestry, statistics or a engineering degree
2. The minimum age limit for appearing in the exam is 21. The graduate will be prevented from writing if he /she crosses 30 years of age. The age is relaxed by 3 years for obc, 5 years for sc and st candidates, and 10 years for a physically challenged aspirant .
The number of attempts is limited to 4 for general category, 7 for obc and no limit for sc and st candidates.
The candidate can apply online or offline .the online application is available at www.upsconline.in and the offline applications are available at the regional post offices
15th November 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE STUDIED FOLLOWING SUBJECTS DURING GRADUATION- CHEMISTRY, ZOOLOGY, MICROBIOLOGY AM I ELIGIBLE IF YES CAN I CHOOSE AGRICULTURE AND ZOOLOGY AS OPTIONAL SUBJECT
17th July 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

CAN A MBBS APPLY FOR IFS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?