28th September 2010, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Dates of all the entrance exams for MSc Biotechnology course?

sir, i wants to know the dates of all the entrance exam for m.sc biotechnology in good universities of india

Related Questions:
  1. Dates of all the entrance exams for MSc Biotechnology course?
  2. What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Punjab University?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  4. Which are the entrance exams after BSc Biotechnology for MSc Biotechnology? When are they conducted
  5. List of competative exams along with their dates and details, providing opportunities for aboard studies for post graduation course in biotechnology?
  6. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  7. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  8. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  9. Which MSc course should I opt for and their MSC entrance exams dates
  10. Dates of the entrance exams of MCA, MSc of HPU university?
  11. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o
  12. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  13. Previous year sample papers of entrance exam for M.Sc Biotechnology course? List of universities to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  14. Msc biochemistry entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Dates of MSc Biotech entrance exam? Application fee details?
  16. List of different colleges of Biotechnology? Dates of B.Tech entrance exams?
  17. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad? -- [New]
30th September 2011, 07:35 PM
njsingh15

Default Re: Dates of all the entrance exams for MSc Biotechnology course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i wants to know the dates of all the entrance exam for m.sc biotechnology in good universities of india
The entrance exam basically held on may, june and the list are given below.
M.Sc. Biotechnology programme at (1) University of Allahabad, Allahabad; (2) Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu; (3) Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi; (4) University of Burdwan, Burdwan; (5) Calicut University, Kerala; (6) Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore; (7) Goa University, Goa; (8) Gulbarga University, Gulbarga; (9) Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar; (10) Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar; (11) Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla; (12) HNB Garhwal University Garhwal;(13) University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad; (14) University of Jammu, Jammu; (15) Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi; (16) Kumaun University, Nainital; (17) University of Lucknow, Lucknow; (18) M.S. University of Baroda, Vadodara; (19) Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai; (20) University of Mysore, Mysore; (21) University of North Bengal, Siliguri; (22) Pondicherry University, Pondicherry; (23) University of Pune, Pune; (24) R.T.M. Nagpur University, Nagpur; (25) Sardar Patel University, (Gujarat); (26) Tezpur University, Tezpur (Assam); (27) T. M. Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur; (28) Utkal University, Bhubaneswar (29) Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur; and (30) Visva-Bharati University, Santiniketan.
29th November 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

how to admission in jnu
29th December 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I have confusion about msc. Biotech. Plz tell me .hw to apply and what is the test for msc.
29th December 2011, 11:34 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,
ALL INDIA M.SC Biotech Entrance exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University (J.N.U)

Date of notification:- First week of Feb
Last date of Receipt of Form:- First week of march
Date of Exam:- In mid of May.

ALL THE BEST!
8th January 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

sir when will be the entrance exam for Phd for Kumoun university 2012.A Gov teacher may do Phd?
14th May 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of entrence exam for msc biotechnology
21st December 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Best institutes for msc biotech in north east india for nanobiotech. What is the fee structure? How to prepare for the entrance? When will be the entrance exams?
25th March 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know the dates of all the entrance exam for MSC environmental science and environmental biotechnology in good universities and colleges in india ? Please and also want to know that which will b good for me MSC environmental science or MSC environmental biotechnology or MSC biotechnology, I have completed my bsc biotechnology please sir help me ! ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?