25th October 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Ph.D program in India?

Hello,

I have completed masters course of MSc. in Management from UK. I want to pursue PHD in India now. My MSc. Course was of 180 credits and of 1 year duration. Kindly tell me if I can get an admission in phd program in India. Kindly suggest some universities also where I can get it.

Related Questions:
  1. List of subjects available to study in PhD in JNU? Rank of JNU for PhD course?
  2. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  3. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Nutrition program in India?
  4. Is it possible to study PhD course for PGPM candidate?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  6. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  7. Is GATE scorecard acceptable in Anna University for admission in PhD program?
  8. Is there any other way to take admission in PhD?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  11. How can I get admission in Ph.D program without appearing in ICMR and NET?
  12. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Public Health in India being a postgraduate of Nepal?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  15. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  16. Can I pursue Ph.D in India after masters in UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Sustainable Development program in India
  18. Is there any difficulty to get admission in PhD course having academic gaps being a M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
11th November 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Ph.D program in India?

hi this is Mohammad Irfan I want to do the Ph.D in Management in India or Out side of India .If u Hav some idea the contact to me . [email protected]
30th November 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there is any university doing Phd in Managment ( I have already completed MBA in Marketing Management)
10th March 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

i have done MBA in marketing and healthcare i wand to do P.hd plz guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?