26th October 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Any jobs for Civil Engineers after doing B.Tech in private or government sector?

I am doing b.tech from civil engineering. But i am afraid that would there be jobs for civil engineers(in private sector or govt. jobs) after 4 to 5 years.

26th October 2011, 03:32 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any jobs for Civil Engineers after doing B.Tech in private or government sector?

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you will definitely get a huge job opportunity..
Civil engineering is core branch, which is an evergreen branch..

As our country is in developing stage so, lots of new construction companies have opened..

They hire large number of civil engineers from our technical colleges..

So, you will definitely get massive opportunity..

The companies where you can get a job are as follows:-

1.DLF

2.Jeypee group

3.Binani Industries..

4.JMC projects ltd.

5.L&T

6.Tata construction

7.Unitech LTD..

8.Railways..

Etc...

All the best.
5th January 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any jobs for Civil Engineers after doing B.Tech in private or government sector?

DO we have any requirements for MBA-Finance students in the government organisation?
6th October 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech 3rd year in civil engineering, i am very much confused between job & higher studies..if it is job then govt job or private?? if it is higher studies then MBA or M.TECH?? help me in deciding plz....
7th October 2012, 01:29 AM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Civil engineering is a good professional course and has a good sope too.

Civil engineers are always in demand in construction and real estate sector, but every big national and miltinational company appoints civil engineers.

There is no lack of jobs for this profession.

There are lot of private and public companies that are hiring civil engineers.

They hire both diploma and degree holders.

You can definitely apply for government jobs.

Check for the notifications in newspapers. Apply to the public jobs.

For private jobs, you can register your resume to various job portals and then you will get calls from various private companies.

Some companies hire freshers and some require experience.

So, keep applying and you will get the job.
18th April 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my name is sandeep and a civil engineer working from 5 years as a site engineer, as u r also doing civil engineering i can only suggest u that if u want to work as a structural designer after BE then ok but never go for site engineering job, totally non-standard and frustrating job. Please go for higher studies, if u r thinking @ M-tech then go for structure only or MBA is also best.
27th May 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my name is ajay and I am a 3rd year civil engineering student & I am cofused b/w higher studies or job what i do ?
1st September 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Please can u tell me is there any oppurtunities in hpcl to get a job as a civil enginer
13th October 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

any job after btech in civil
14th October 2013, 01:17 PM
ashok.more002

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you will definitely get a huge job opportunity..
Civil engineering is core branch, which is an evergreen branch..

As our country is in developing stage so, lots of new construction companies have opened..

They hire large number of civil engineers from our technical colleges..

So, you will definitely get massive opportunity..

The companies where you can get a job are as follows:-

1.DLF

2.Jeypee group

3.Binani Industries..

4.JMC projects ltd.

5.L&T

6.Tata construction

7.Unitech LTD..

8.Railways..

Etc...

All the best.
20th January 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have completed my B.E from civil branch but due to no campus counselling in the college i have no job after 5 months of completing my graduation. In the company where i apply needs the minimum experience of two years and the consultancy i contact are mostly fake. Sir please help me to sort it out.
20th January 2015, 06:28 PM
csengar

Dear sir i have completed my B.E in July with civil branch but there was no campus counseling in my college for civil branch so i am a fresher, where i try for the job they ask for minimum experience of 2yrs. And mostly all the consultancies are charging money and and some are fake from them so their also i got no job, sir please help me to sort this...in need of your reply
15th February 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

what are the cources offered for getting job in software side for the civil engineers after completion of b.tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?