26th October 2011, 01:10 AM
jalpa bhushan

Which career line is best for me being a candidate of 12th standard with Biology?

now i am in 12 std.
my vocational subject is biology
which which line i have to form nice and good career

26th October 2011, 04:42 PM
naveen7777

Default Re: Which career line is best for me being a candidate of 12th standard with Biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalpa bhushan View Post
now i am in 12 std.
you have many options but final should be your own it is about your life so take it as seriously

options available ---------------------

1. (Graduate diploma in print and web, broadcast or multimedia Journalism) Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM)

2. Advanced Diploma in Digital Film Making FX SCHOOL.

3. Advanced Diploma in Pre-Production and Game Design Fractions and Frames.

4. B. Sc. (Biotechnology) Sir Sitaram & Lady Shantabai Patkar College of Arts & Science ,

5. B. Sc. Applied Physical Science Miranda House,

6. B. Sc. Life Sciences Miranda House,

7. B.A.M.S. Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil University,

8. B.C.A (Bachelor in Computer Applications)

9. B.D.S (dental)

10. B.E (Bio-Medical Engineering) PSNA College of Engineering and Technology (PSNACET)

thank you
18th November 2011, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which career line is best for me being a candidate of 12th standard with Biology?

i am 12th biology student. and i want to go in medical. so i want to give PMT entrance exam in gujarat. so what should i do?
20th November 2011, 07:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalpa bhushan View Post
now i am in 12 std.
Dear friend,

After 12th there are so many higher study scope .You are from Bio-Science departments so you have so many chances for graduation.

List of good courses with bright job opportunities are as follows:

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery): You can give PMT exams & respective state level exam to get into good colleges for pursuing this course.

BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)

BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)

BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)

BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery)

B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)

B. Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology): For this one needs to clear AIEEE exams with biology subject.

BE in Environmental Engineering

BSc course ( Bachelor of Science): One can clear entrance & get into IITs, JNU for the same.

BSc courses are offered in varied fields like Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Bio sciences, Botany, Zoology, Forensic Science, Agriculture, Bioinformatics, Genetic Engineering, Environmental Science.

So you can choose any of these stream.

All the best
2nd March 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I m in 10 and m confused what to choose bio or commerce?
23rd March 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

what are the best career options for a student with biology, chem.,and physics as main subject in12 ???? i am not so much interested in mbbs ..........
23rd March 2012, 06:01 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Career Options For you as you are not interested in MBBS

Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)

B.Pharmacy

HOMOEOPATHY

AYURVEDA

UNANI

NURSING

PARA- MEDICAL FIELDS

NUTRITIONIST

HOSPITAL AND HEALTH ADMINSTRATION

PUBLIC HEALTH

PHAMACEUTICAL SCIENCE

VETERINARY SCIENCE

AGRICULTURE

LIFE/BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE

CLINICAL RESEARCH

and

MANY MORE.
23rd March 2012, 07:10 PM
biswarup.jackon14

Talking Re: Which career line is best for me being a candidate of 12th standard with Biology?

HELLO Friend,

There are a number of career opportunities prevailing in Government sector for 12th Biology students. Keep reading employment dailies for knowing the vacancies for jobs. You can apply for jobs in hospitals, laboratories and medical institutes. Pharmaceutical shops and manufacturing companies may require XII science students. You can apply for entry-level jobs in the agricultural department also. Other jobs open up to you are in Museums and animal sanctuaries. However, going for the higher studies may help you a lot in getting jobs. There are long-term as well as short-term courses that an aspirant can pursue being a Science intermediate. The long-term programs that you can apply for are MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, B.Sc. and so on. Like wise, some of the short-term courses are radiological Technology, Medical lab technology and Ophthalmology.

Best Of Luck!
25th June 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

why i have chosen biology significance of biology in every day life
29th July 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

i am confused about my career option after 12
14th June 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

what are the best career options in biology which have good job potential?
21st November 2014, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir.
My son is studying in CBSE 12th Std Bio-Sc.He wish to study Bio Technology.But some one suggest me to let study Micro Biology or Food Technology.So will you please guide me?What are the futures of these courses?What industry needs?What are the scopes of these courses?
Please Guide.
Thank you
Amitava Dutta[[email protected]]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?