26th October 2011, 12:54 PM
purnima084

After B.Tech what do I have to do to get a job in government or company job?

i completed my b.tech course .what i have to do so that i can get a job quickly either govt. job or any company job

2nd November 2011, 02:34 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After B.Tech what do I have to do to get a job in government or company job?

hi,
after b.tech their are many exam which will help you to get top govt. job in india like:-
-CDS
-IAS
-UPSC IES
-AFCAT

SO
ALL THE BEST!
26th March 2012, 04:18 PM
nitin l bagadiya

Default Re: After B.Tech what do I have to do to get a job in government or company job?

hi,
after completion of your b.tech for government job you should try for public service commission exam such as UPSC,GPSC,and other government exams for better post OR
you can go for the private companies regarding to your b.tech subject for your placement.
20th May 2012, 04:43 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: After B.Tech what do I have to do to get a job in government or company job?

Hi

B.Tech is the Bachelor in Technology course which is a full time 4 year course which can be done by any Science student after passing Class 12th.

Now there are many times the confusion that we should do job and how to get it.

There are 3 types of jobs in the Marker namely : Government, Private and Self Employed.

So coming to your query,as to how and what you need to do to get a job. Firstly you should apply for all the companies in which you desire to work. Some of them which recruit candidates in heavy numbers are TCS, Infosys, Wipro, HCL, Accenture, etc...

You should be very smart and attractive in your personality. You should have good communication and knowledgeable skills which you can display during the interview.

You should be holding the perfect requirements for the job as this may maximize your chances of selection.

For the Government jobs, GATE is your bible. Graduate Aptitude TEST In Engineering is the exam which you need to crack and so that you can get recruited in the top PSU;s like NTPC, NHPC, BHEL, ONGC, etc..

This cannot be quick as now you can only apply for the GATE next year.

Hope this helps
All the best

Regards
RANJEET
20th May 2012, 05:50 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by purnima084 View Post
i completed my b.tech course .what i have to do so that i can get a job quickly either govt. job or any company job
B.Tech in India is a thriving field as this country holds a strong reputation in producing world-best scientists, engineers and doctors. In fact, India proudly holds third positioning the world, in terms of producing esteemed professionals to other countries. However, it is a matter of great pride to serve one’s own country, especially when there are great prospects of Indian government jobs for B.Tech students.

When it comes to engineering jobs, there are several types of fields, like, electrical engineering, computer engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering and so on and so forth. Evidently, it would depend largely on a student’s field of specialization to decide the kinds of government jobs he can apply for.

There are different job openings in different sectors of Indian government. All such job openings are filled up with qualified B.Tech candidates who successfully pass the recruitment process. Generally, Indian government holds competitive exams to select qualified candidates.

In general, every company or organization holds a written test followed by interview as the selection procedure.

Union public Service Commission (UPSC) – UPSC holds authority to conduct examinations for recruiting candidates for civil services of India. It holds Indian Engineering Services (IES) Examination every year. Civil, electrical and mechanical engineers can apply for this exam. The pay scales for UPSC jobs depend on the type of post. However, on a general note, a B.Tech graduate can earn within a range of Rs. 15,600- Rs. 39,100 (with Rs. 5400 as a grade pay).

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) – HAL is one of the Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Based in Bangalore and administered by the Indian Ministry of Defence, this company deals in manufacturing of equipment that is related to navigation, aircraft and communication. Students who have studied B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering are eligible to apply for a job in this company. An average pay scale of an engineer in HAL varies from Rs. 20, 600 to Rs. 46, 500.

NTPC – This is India’s largest power company. It is also one of the most esteemed organizations for engineers to get placed. To apply for a job post in NTPC, a candidate needs to appear for Indian Selection Test. Candidates who clear and get short-listed are called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. NTPC offers the best package in the industry. An executive trainee at NTPC may get any pay scale ranging from Rs. 24, 900 to Rs. 50, 500.

There are many more reputed government companies that recruit B.Tech candidates through examination and related procedures. A candidate must hold good knowledge regarding the fundamental basics of his field of work.

More information is available on related websites for different companies. Some websites for notification ofGovernment jobs are:

1. http://www.freejobalert.com

2. http://www.freshersworld.com

3. http://www.durgajobs.com

4. http://www.sarkari-naukri.in/
20th May 2012, 08:11 PM
shailu.rocking

hi dear.....

according to me...After B.Tech what do you have to do to get a job in government or company that you should give the public sector exams....like sail ,bel , ntpc,gail ,ongc,barc, npcil,eil,atc , dmrc,bmrcupsc exams like cds ,ies and so many exams...
for more knowledge about exams you can check.....www.freshersworld.com...

all the best.......
24th July 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

what are thebenifits for doing graduate apprenticetraining after btechece?
25th July 2012, 12:41 PM
sheelasnj

There are 3 types of jobs in the Marker namely : Government, Private and Self Employed.

So coming to your query,as to how and what you need to do to get a job. Firstly you should apply for all the companies in which you desire to work. Some of them which recruit candidates in heavy numbers are TCS, Infosys, Wipro, HCL, Accenture, etc...

You should be very smart and attractive in your personality. You should have good communication and knowledgeable skills which you can display during the interview.

You should be holding the perfect requirements for the job as this may maximize your chances of selection.

For the Government jobs, GATE is your bible. Graduate Aptitude TEST In Engineering is the exam which you need to crack and so that you can get recruited in the top PSU;s like NTPC, NHPC, BHEL, ONGC, etc..

This cannot be quick as now you can only apply for the GATE next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?