26th October 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How much salary will I get after completing BSc+MCA+M.Tech?

sir i currently doing bsc(h) in computer science from du.
My question is how much salary pacage will be offer by the
company after completing BSC+MCA+MTECH?
please tell the salary with mtech and without mtech.
Thank you

1st December 2011, 05:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary will I get after completing BSc+MCA+M.Tech?

hello friend,
currently you are pursuing B.Sc and after that you will do MCA & M.Tech. First of all let me tell you that salary depends upon your job profile and not your qualification. But i assume you want to know that how much salary you can expect once you complete these courses. Friend there are several jobs in which you have to appear for written test and interviews and assuming you get through them you can be rest assured that you will have a lucrative job and salary will be amongst the best in business. In india MCA earn salary in the range of Rs.30000 to Rs.200000 and in some cases even more so its difficult to give you a specific range. Also it depends upon the company you are working for.
14th January 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much salary will I get after completing BSc MCA M.Tech?

After geting the MTech. (BSc. Msc. MTech.) can i do parmanent job in a Engg. College.?
20th January 2012, 11:55 AM
sadashiv_swami59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After geting the MTech. (BSc. Msc. MTech.) can i do parmanent job in a Engg. College.?
Yes, you can. Many colleges offer full time lecturer post for MCA graduates and asst. professor post for M.Tech graduates. They varies in ad-hoc as well as permanent post depends on college requirements.

You can apply for the lab assistant post after persuing your BSc degree in an Enggineering college too. But better to join after you post graduation.

The salary package is depends on number of factors like company, post which your are applying, how much experience you have, your skills and many more.

For an MCA guy an MNC will offer 2.9 to 3.2 lacs per annum package for fresher. Whereas for BCA it will be 1.44 to 1.75 lacs per annum.

Hope you got your answers....

Best of Luck....

Regards,
Sadashiv
28th February 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
sir, I am pursing B.tect final year in mechanical engineering i want to join in mtech in vit. my question is there any stayfund facility please reply me
3rd April 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility to do the ME course?and i pursuing mca degree what i do to do the ME at annauniversity at chennai?how much duration are need to do those course?
17th July 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

what will be my salery after doing msc in electronics
17th July 2012, 09:14 PM
samatha89
Member+

There is no limit of income after doing any course. it depends on, how much hardworking you are. BSC IT is good enough to give you nice job but in my opinion, if you want to earn more then you must do msc or mba because master,s degree is preferred against bachelor,s degree.
Earning also depends on what kind of sector you will work in. If you join a banking job you will get different salary and if you will join Call centre then also you would get different salary. it is quite not possible for one that how much salary you can earn.
Hence there is no fix amount to get as the salary will increase automatically after gained a lot of experience.The best way to earn is-
1. Be a hardworker.
2. Try to do the work logically instead of doing it as a hit or trial method.
3. Try to learn instead of earn ,you will earn automatically.
4. Practice with your new ideas & inventions.
1st April 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have done MCA with 72% in year 2012 now i want to do M. tech so is their any facility to get addmission in any m.tech college without giving GET exam
9th June 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am compelet B.SC. Math.
Can I get addmission in IIT. Like B.Tech. MCA. M.SC. comp. M.SC. Math.
I Belong in SC Catgory.
12th September 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

sir,
after completing mtec can i get job other than professer job if yes which are they?
13th September 2013, 01:12 AM
Md Imtiyaz Alam

Thumbs up Re: How much salary will I get after completing BSc+MCA+M.Tech?

hello dear,
currently you are pursuing B.Sc and after that you will do MCA & M.Tech. First of all let me tell you that salary depends upon your job profile and not your qualification. But i assume you want to know that how much salary you can expect once you complete these courses. Friend there are several jobs in which you have to appear for written test and interviews and assuming you get through them you can be rest assured that you will have a lucrative job and salary will be amongst the best in business. In india MCA earn salary in the range of Rs.30000 to Rs.200000 and in some cases even more so its difficult to give you a specific range. Also it depends upon the company you are working for.
4th July 2014, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

i have applied for b tech course in du but after roll back of fyup i am left no where so my question is that can i get admission in bsc cs in du if i have already applied for b tech .as per du first cutoff list i am eligible .
24th October 2014, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

i have done bsc it mca then what will be the salary in it company and tell me the company which give nice salarys and tell me about thakur intitude for mca
27th December 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get engineering job after doing bsc.,msc. Chem n m.tech chemical?
24th June 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Please sir I have scored 64 in hsc and please give me info about average salary after mca, my. Tech, msc on my email id [email protected]
18th April 2016, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

now iam studying bsc mpcs.I want to now the job after completion of my bsc how much salary. can I get?
8th June 2021, 06:47 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Hello friend
According to me you are salary does not depend on your qualification. Your qualification is only and eligibility e to enter in your job profile. Your salary depend on the post for which you are going to be selected. Your salary package also depend on which organisation you are going to join. For any post minimum eligibility required is MCA with 60% marks then every candidates who scored this will apply the form but the candidate who have good knowledge and skills will qualify interview.
You are pursuing BSc and in future you will study higher than it's a good thing for your career. But try to learn practical knowledge instead of subject knowledge. More practical knowledge you will get more chances you have to be selected for your post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?