28th October 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to pursue Marine Engineering? List of Colleges in Mumbai offering this course?

i got 90% in s.s.c. I am interested in marine engg. plz guide me
wat are d eligibilties ? Fees shedulde?
Colleges in mumbai for marine engg?
How much marks r requaired in CET & in 12 th?

Plz inform me immediately
On my email-
[email protected]

I am kindly waiting for the reply

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Forensics? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  2. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  3. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  4. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  5. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  6. Which are the top Marine Engineering colleges in Mumbai? Fee structure of the B.Tech course?
  7. List of Colleges in India offering Marine Engineering? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Engineering colleges offering marine engineering courses in India? How much time does it take to complete the course? How much is the fee structure?
  9. List of automobile diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  10. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering marine engineering degree? What are the future prospects?
  11. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  12. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  13. Which are the engineering colleges of in Mumbai(Maharashtra)? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of those colleges?
  14. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  15. How to join Aeronautics engineering in Mumbai? What is the criteria and which are the good colleges for Aeronautical engineering and how much is the fee structure?
  16. Eligibility, fee and top colleges for graduate degree in Marine?
  17. Is there any college for marine engineering in which I can take admission after 10th? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  18. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S? -- [New]
16th November 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to pursue Marine Engineering? List of Colleges in Mumbai offering this course?

My name is subham shill studying in class xi in St George Sr Secondary School Shillong (Meghalaya) would like to join marine engineering for GP Rating and thereafter B Tech Marine engineering. Please advise for joining by Jul 2012.
9th April 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to pursue Marine Engineering? List of Colleges in Mumbai offering this course?

i want to know the best marine engineering college in tamilnadu also its eligability and fees structure
18th April 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for marine engg and what are its criteria?
23rd June 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

i am persueing mechanical engineering and i am interested in doing marine engg. plz kindly guide me and tell me about the colleges in mumbai with their fee structure. i am giving my email id as bellows-
[email protected]
hope i will get reply as soon as possible.
30th August 2012, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is ashutosh and i have passed 11th this year and i want to take admission in best marine engineering college next year . please give me a proper guideline that what should i do after giving my 12th exam next year .
plz reply me on my cell no 09783574527 or mail me at [email protected]
18th October 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i got 80%(GUJARAT BOARD) in s.s.c . I am interested in marine engg. plz guide me
wat are d eligibilties ? Fees shedulde?
Colleges in mumbai for marine engg?
How much marks r required in AIEEE & in 12th?

Plz inform me immediately
On my email-
[email protected]

I am kindly waiting for the reply
12th March 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I,Master Jayesh Mhaske, started my S.S.C board exam and I am interested in navy Engineering from Mumbai reputed college and wanted to know what are the eligibility category for the admission i.e after 10th or after 12th and which side commerce/arts or science etc.
How much marks required for engineering? and what is the fees structure?
please let us know through email on [email protected]
I am awaiting your prompt reply.
Thank you
Jayesh Mhaske
4th April 2013, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

sir i had just completed my h.s.c and i want to join merchant navy please guide me
22nd April 2013, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

sir.i m Abu Rahmat.I had just completed my 12th class.I want to join it.pls tell me about it.what will be the future in this field.....plz inform me on my [email protected]
11th May 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

hai sir,
my name is shobin. I had completed my 2 with 70 percentage marks and am i able to study marine engineering couse? Which are the top institutes fos marine engineering? Would you please tell me about the fee and other formalities?
30th June 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

i got 58%in hsc exam 2013 from
science & got 7.5 c.g.p.a in 10th from cbse board i'am intersted in marine engg. am i eligible for it
31st March 2014, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir
my name is shubham.sir I have completed my 12th with 85% I want to know about fees for marine engineering course.
5th May 2014, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i have just finished my 12th and i'm intrested in marine engineering so how can i join and what are the eligibility required and also the fee structure
11th May 2016, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I am Mohak jani I am currently in my 12 std. I scored 88% in SSC & 75% in 11th. I want to peruse for marine engineering. Pls inform me the required cut off , eligibility , fees structure & the top colleges in Mumbai
Inform me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?