30th September 2010, 12:44 PM
Rajan kumar Chaudhary

Can I get scholarship if I have completed my diploma and scored 4th rank in Punjab and got admission directly in B.Tech 2nd year?

Respected Sir,
With due respect I want to know about Scholarship , I have completed my Diploma and got fourth rank in Punjab, and I have got admission in B-tech, second year directly, I am very poor Can i get a scholarship, and also the complete procedure for how to apply
thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for diploma holder who got admission in B.Tech?
  2. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  3. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get my scholarship of 2nd year if received for 1st, 3rd and 4th year of MBBS being a SC candidate?
  5. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech course with mechanical stream through lateral entry? I have completed 3 Years Diploma in Aeronautical Engg. & Aircraft Maintenance with aggregate 81.60% (in Honors)
  6. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year of Electrical Engineering Diploma course if secured 41.2% in 12th PCM?
  7. Can I get admission in BA after completing Diploma in Mechanical to prepare for MPSC exam? Can I get admission in BA 2nd year directly? -- [New]
  8. When I will receive my last year scholarship if completed 3 years of B.Tech with that scholarship?
  9. How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year in PEC or Punjab University after completing diploma in Computer Engineering?
  10. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma directly on the basis of Intermediate?
  12. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
  13. Admission to B.Tech from IIT in 2nd year after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  15. How to take admission directly after completing last year diploma in electrical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 81.50% in Diploma being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  18. What are the requirements to join Diploma course directly in 2nd year?
15th May 2011, 11:54 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

Default Re: Can I get scholarship if I have completed my diploma and scored 4th rank in Punjab and got admission directly in B.Tech 2nd year?

deAR friend,
yes of course you can get scholarship.......
here is a link given below try that and choose the scholarship which suites you the most......there is so many scholarships .......

http://www.successcds.net/Scholarships/

all the best...
16th May 2011, 09:44 AM
rishabh bajpai

Smile Re: Can I get scholarship if I have completed my diploma and scored 4th rank in Punjab and got admission directly in B.Tech 2nd year?

It does not matter whatever is your qualification in any exam,scholarship test is open for everyone irrispective of age/qualification.
11th June 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get scholarship if I have completed my diploma and scored 4th rank in Punjab and got admission directly in B.Tech 2nd year?

now i have completed my diploma ,i want to go to BE ,can i get scholarship?
22nd June 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I m Gitanjali Chaskar. Nw i have completed diploma with 86%. I want to take further degree. Is this scholarship will be elligible for me.
25th July 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET SCHOLARSHIP IF IGET 83 PER IN MY DIPLOMA?
25th September 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

can i get any scholarship if I have completed my diploma in pharmacy with 76% and get admission in direct second year in B.pharmcy?
22nd October 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in mumbai by MSBTE and got 88% marks Can i get scholership?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?