28th October 2011, 12:28 PM
C.N.DIVYA

How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? How much costs would be expected in India and abroad for the same? I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).

sir i am a final year e.c.e student i want to pursue my M.S after this, so i need to know about the programs available for M.S in India and abroad and i need to know how much it costs to do M.S both in India and abroad please help i don't know what to do but i have lot interest to do it and kindly inform me how to get ready for that .
thank you ,

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to do? MS in abroad or do PH.D in India?
  2. Which are the programs available for MS in India and Abroad?
  3. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  4. Which stream in B.Tech is good to get a job in abroad? Can I apply for higher studies or get a job in abroad?
  5. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  6. How to pursue masters in B.Tech Biotechnology? I am planning to apply abroad
  7. How to pursue MBA degree? I am interested in obtaining specialization certain subjects
  8. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  9. Is it a barrier if having a year back in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad?
  10. Eligibility to pursue MCA in Abroad countries like USA, Canada or UK?
  11. Scope of MS in Cyber Security course? Which are the colleges offering the course in India or Abroad?
  12. Expected pay after MS in Pharmacy in India as well as Abroad? -- [New]
  13. What is the procedure followed to get the graduation degree from Durga college, Raipur to go abroad?
  14. Can I do masters in life sciences in India or abroad?
  15. How to pursue MBA in Canada? I am pursuing my final year production engineering degree
  16. When should I appear in GRE to study MS in Abroad being a B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) final year student? Syllabus, books and coaching classes for preparation in Bangalore Rural?
  17. How to pursue MBA in abroad? I am a student of B.Tech electronics
  18. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India? -- [Most Discussed]
12th July 2012, 11:35 PM
AKHIL KINGDOM

Thumbs up Re: How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? How much costs would be expected in India and abroad for the same? I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).

hey if u want to do ms then u can do it in abroad instead of india...in india the value for ms is not that much..in abroad the value for ms degree is high so better approach is to do ms in abroad...now coming to fee structure in india it costs only 2 lacks but in abroad based on gre,toefl score the scolarships are given and also fee structure is different from different universities..it costs 10m lacks to 30 lacks..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?