28th October 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?

hi,
I have finished my BE (ECE)in st.michael college of engineering and tech. i want to attend the government exams .please send me the exam dates in in all type of government exams

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams? -- [New]
  2. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  3. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  4. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  5. Which are the government exams conducted for engineering(Especially for B.E ECE)? Government examination dates and syllabus of the entrance exams?
  6. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  7. Which government exams are available for me after studying B.E?
  8. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  9. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  11. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
  12. Various Exams in Government sector for B.Tech ECE candidates?
  13. What are the government job oppotunities available for ECE?
  14. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  15. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
  16. Exams for Government jobs for 3rd year B.tech (ECE) student?
  17. What are the government exams available after completing B.E ECE and diploma ECE? Age limit for it?
  18. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
13th June 2012, 07:46 PM
naveen7777

Default Re: Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?

hello
great as you are about to finish your engineering so you can directly apply to BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
ISRO(Indian space research organisation)
DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
AAI(Airport authority of India)
SAIL(Steel authority of india)
RRB(Railway recruitment board)
UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
8th July 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?

i have completed b.tech with 65% in ece which gov jobs are avaliable.............?
10th October 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the additional course we have to learn for government exams?
22nd December 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs are available in bsnl and ecil.i am ece student.what are the exams are by bsnl and ecil.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?