28th October 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

How to study for masters from canada or Australia? I have completed B.Tech IT with 72% marks from KUK university

hi..

i have completed my btech( I.T.) having 72% marks from kuk university.
i want to study for masters from canada or australia.
my father cant afford it, so i want to know the detalis about scholarships given to students for studying abroad.
i also want to know about the test like GRE OR ILET etc. for studying aborad.i want to have the information sites for these exams , as im not getting the exact details form net about these ..

plz help me..!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?
  2. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  3. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  4. MA from KUK after completing B.Ed?
  5. Minimum marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Australia?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  7. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  8. Am I eligible for masters in Canada or Australia having 5.5 band score in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am i eligible for MS or MBA in US with 60% marks in Degree?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed in KUK or MDU university?
  11. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
  12. Can I study Master degree again in Germany, Australia or France if completed B.Com and M.Com?
  13. Can I study Master degree again in Germany, Australia or France if completed B.Com and M.Com?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed to improve graduation marks?
  15. Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  16. List of institutes with full expense which offers Mechanical related courses in Canada, Australia and UK for a Document controller?
  17. How to get admission in Canada for masters degree?
  18. Is it mandatory to clear TOEFL exam to do higher study in Canada? -- [New]
14th May 2016, 02:02 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study for masters from canada or Australia? I have completed B.Tech IT with 72% marks from KUK university

To study Masters from Canada or Australia after completion of your B.Tech IT with 72% aggregate marks from KUK university, you must have to write TOEFL or IELTS examinations. It will cost nearly 10-15 lakhs to do Masters in Canada or Australia Universities. YOu can get scholarship only if you have good aggregate in your Graduation and good score in TOEFL or IELTS examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?