29th October 2011, 12:02 AM
sumit chopra

Companies offering Winter Internship of 6 months for final year BBA students? How to apply for it?

i am final year BBA student. which companies offering winter internship of 6months ? how to apply for it ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  2. List of companies offering 2 months Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) student in Pune? Procedure to apply?
  3. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  4. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  5. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  6. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT students?
  7. List of companies which offer 5 months Winter Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student in India
  8. Whether a CSE student can apply for Internship during winter vacations?
  9. Companies in India offering internship for final year M.Tech students? Rules and requirements to apply for the companies?
  10. Companies offering Winter Internship for B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  11. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  13. Electronics companies offering internship to final year students?
  14. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  15. List of telecom companies offering internship for final year B.E ECE students? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  17. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  18. List of companies offering 3 months Internship to MBA students in Bangalore? -- [New]
23rd October 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering Winter Internship of 6 months for final year BBA students? How to apply for it?

i m BBA final year student . i want traning under any finance company only 20 days.
so tell me which comapny is there?
20th December 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering Winter Internship of 6 months for final year BBA students? How to apply for it?

companies offering winter internship to bba students for 6 months?? and how to apply for it??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?