29th October 2011, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Any opportunity in PSU for IT engineers?

sir please tell me that is there any oppurtunity in psu for information technology engineers in preasent era or in future....?

Related Questions:
  1. Which PSU's recruit production engineers? What is the syllabus for preparation for PSU
  2. Which all PSU's require Civil Engineers?
  3. After ECE is it better to sit for PSU exams or do M.Tech? Salary Packages in PSU companies for ECE Engineers?
  4. Graduate Trainee exams question papers?
  5. What is the PSU exam time table? Syllabus for Mechanical Engineers and books to be studied for PSU exams?
  6. Good preparatory books for PSU exams recruiting chemical engineers? PSU's which recruit chemical engineers?
  7. What type of civil engineers required in PSU companies? How much marks is required in GATE?
  8. Institutions offering correspondence courses for PSU exam? Criteria for appearing in PSU exam? Nature of work involved for EEE engineers in PSU's? Salary package and benefits in PSU?
  9. Any government job for me if have scored 62% average in final year of engineering in computer science?
  10. Names of the PSU's which employ production engineers
  11. Which PSU companies recruit computer engineers? What is the procedure and the minimum package?
  12. What is the best career option for a btech ece student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply to get job in Indian Railway, IOCL, HPCL, BHEL or SAIL being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  14. Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  15. Possibility to apply for PSU recruitment exam for AMIE student?
  16. Should I do a job or higher studies?
  17. What are the oppurtunities available for ECE students?
  18. Job opportunities in Constructions filed for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
20th April 2012, 07:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any opportunity in PSU for IT engineers?

Yes, there are many job opportunities for IT engineers in PSUs. After completing engineering in IT stream, you can apply for technical positions in reputed public sector companies. You can apply for jobs in government companies like SAIL, CDAC, NPCIL, BEL, BSNL etc. You can also try for jobs in research organizations like ISRO, DRDO, and BARC etc. You need to attend written examination to apply for jobs in PSUs.
14th July 2012, 11:24 PM
ankur bana

Hi,
There are many PSUs which hire Software Engineers(it) in to various profiles depending on their knowledge proficiency. Shiksha may not be able to provide much details related to the kind of jobs one can look for as it is an Education portal offering details related to coursesand Institutes.
You can go through the employment news daily orrozgaar to get the employment details and relevant job profiles.
Kindly revert for any further queries, also if you liked this answer then rate it 'Best answer'or give a 'Thumbs Up' rating.
All the Best!
25th August 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

what are the criteria of selection in psu for it engineers??
18th May 2018, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Chances of jobs in PSU' s for I.T.Engineers.Kindly give complete information and also way of appointment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?