29th October 2011, 05:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship for pursuing CS course? List of the top colleges(except Delhi) along with their course duration offering CS course? What are the career opportunities and future prospective available for CS students?

since i belong from gorakhpur and now i m in 12 commerce without maths.so if i want scholarships for doing the course of c.s .would i get.please tell the best college for c.s except delhi. and the duration for doing the course of c.s.wht would be the salary if i would get placement in prestigious company

Related Questions:
  1. What would be the career opportunities and future prospective available in textile engineering after 4 years? List of the top colleges for the same?
  2. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  3. Can I opt for CS for Future Career being a student pursuing final year of CSE? Duration and Career scope for this course?
  4. List of courses I can opt for, after completing B.Sc? What's the future prospective for the same? I've 13 years experience in field of stock market
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospective in becoming a company secretary?
  6. List Internship opportunities available in Delhi for Economics Honours students?
  7. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Pharma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Career opportunities and future prospective for Economics honor student from DU? Which is more preferable, either to go for PG abroad or do MBA from India?
  11. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  12. List trusts offering Scholarship to AIPMT qualified students?
  13. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Delhi? Admission procedure and career opportunities? -- [New]
  14. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in nuclear physics? What's the future prospective of this course?
  15. Career opportunities and future prospective for B.Sc(PME) graduate from Bangalore?
  16. Which are the companies in Chennai to do internship/project?
  17. List of institutions offering Arts and crafts in Meerut? How may I get details about courses for the same? What's the future prospective of these courses?
  18. List of top coaching centers offering training to students for getting admission in DU?
26th April 2019, 08:33 PM
akmbxr1996

Default Re: Can I get scholarship for pursuing CS course? List of the top colleges(except Delhi) along with their course duration offering CS course? What are the career opportunities and future prospective available for CS students?

There is only one institute from where you can do CS that is INSTITUTE of COMPANY SECRETARY of INDIA. It charges very nominal fee say through out whole course of 4-5 years it will charges approx. 50000 only. The main career options are most of the big companies hire CS, you can also start your own firm and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?