29th October 2011, 02:17 PM
dibyendu2611

Percentage required in BCA to join in MCA? How much is the fee structure?

hi i am a student of bca 3rd year,so i can read mca.what persentage make for mca and how much money invest this coursce

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses? -- [New]
  2. Fee structure of MCA course?
  3. Requirements of joining IIT for MCA after BCA? Can a non India Citizen join there? Minimum percentage required?
  4. Best college for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks required to join the college?
  5. Fee structure of colleges in and around Mumbai for BCA?
  6. Can I get admission in MCA if secured 87.5% in BCA? Last year CET cutoff rank and fee structure of MCA?
  7. What is the fee structure of JNU MCA course?
  8. Fee structure of MCA and MBA course? Which course to do after completing BCA?
  9. Possibility to join Distance MCA for BCA graduate? Course duration and fee of Part Time MCA?
  10. Fee structure, facilities and admission details of MCA in Pune?
  11. How much percentage is required for admission to MCA in Jadavpur University? What is the fee structure for MCA course?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  13. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges?
  14. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  15. How to take admission in MCA college after BCA? Fee structure of the course?
  16. Fee structure of MCA course after finishing BCA with 70%?
  17. Benefit of doing MCA after BCA? Fee structure and Salary package after MCA?
  18. Fee structure for BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
12th November 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in BCA to join in MCA? How much is the fee structure?

what the advantage after bca without mca and also its scops in bca program
salary and field
1st January 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in BCA to join in MCA? How much is the fee structure?

what percentage are requtried in 12th std for doing bca?
25th January 2012, 06:27 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hi i am a student of bca 3rd year,so i can read mca.what persentage make for mca and how much money invest this coursce
Eligibility for MCA:

Any graduate who has passed or appearing for the final year degree examination in any discipline (Science, Commerce, Arts, Engineering or any approved University) is eligible to apply.
But candidates must have mathematics as a subject in their 10+2 course or any one year of graduation

The fee structure for MCA varies from college to college....

It is for government and different for Private college...

In govt colleges it is comparatively less than private colleges.

For example....

the fees per semester in IGNOU is up to Rs.12,200 excluding the elective subject charges...while in institutes such as BITS, it reaches to Rs.30,000 per semester.

A file is attached below of various MCA colleges.

The top colleges and Universities in India are---

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU),

Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS),

Sikkim Manipal University,

Banaras Hindu University (BHU),

NSHM,

Delhi University,

University of Pune.

Quote:
what the advantage after bca without mca and also its scops in bca program
salary and field
After BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application), you can apply for companies like IBM, Infosys, HCL, Wipro, CTS....etc...

These companies recruit a large no. of BCA graduates because there is a demand of software expert in these companies.

But the salary that would be given is 12,000 to 15,000 for a fresher.

You can also try for Bank jobs where the starting salary would be 14,000 in the post of PO.

So it is advisable to do a higher course after BCA.

Higher studies like....
MCA -- this one is the best, because BCA students already have the base for studying MCA.

MBA-- if you are interested in the managerial field.

M.Sc-- in computer or IT or computer application.

After doing Masters, you will get a salary of 25,000 to 30,000 at the start...

Quote:
what percentage are requtried in 12th std for doing bca?
Eligibility criteria of BCA:

The minimum educational qualification required to get admission in BCA is a pass in 12th with at least 50% marks.

Most of the colleges need either maths or computer as one of the subjects in 12th and also english as a compulsory subject.

Though some colleges do not need this criteria.

Some colleges conducts their own entrance exam while some seeks admission on the basis of merit.

Fee structure:

The fee structure for BCA varies from college to college.

If you want to do it from a private college then the 3 year course will take 1,50,000 approx.

and if you want to do it from a govt. college, then the total fee structure for 3 years will be around 75,000..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MCA fee structure of gujarat.pdf(36.3 KB, 195 views)
File Type: pdf mca-fees of haryana.pdf(190.9 KB, 158 views)
9th March 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

sir i,am read in bca2nd year from dholpur which is small town can i get good job after bca.& what qualites i have to get a good job...
23rd April 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

percentage required in bca to join mca?mca entrance procedure in jadavpur university?
6th September 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage requirement for admission in MCA in any college
23rd April 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

i am very much interested in apllication but some are advising` to take bsc which will be bettter bsc or bca
30th May 2013, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

I want to do BCA aftr 12th so what type of exams do i need to give and is BCA easy ?
23rd March 2014, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a software engineer after 10th without 12th.. and I am not so rich.
but I want to know what should I do and how much money will required for doing b.ca and m.ca.?
7th May 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

after 10th you can join diploma engg. and den you can to b.tech which gives you opportunity to join from 2nd yr after you complete diploma so in that case there is no year loss... you can take up IT or CS for which you need to score well to apply for govt colleges... if you do not want to spend so much money. but if you want BCA or MCA i guess you have to appear for your 2 exam... anything arts, commerce or science with pure maths. Fee depends on college and not so good colleges have good campusing so look into that................... all the best :)
11th May 2014, 10:43 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

It is good that you are pursuing final year of BCA course and trying to appear for the Entrance Exam for MCA course.

It is a good move from you.

Here is the eligibility criteria required for the candidates to join MCA course.

Completion of Graduation with any of the stream with a minimum of 50% of marks.

It is mandatory that you should have gone through Mathematics as one of the subject either at 10+2 level or at Graduation level.

The admission for this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam in order to give admission for this course.

If you want to join this course in NITs and IITs, you have to crack NIMCET Exam.

As you are pursuing final year of BCA course, it is the right time for you to start preparation for the written exam.

Get the model question papers and previous year question papers for this exam and analyze yourself of how much score you can get.

Know the areas where you need to improve and put efforts in that side.

Make sure that you will complete the syllabus for this exam well in advance and leave some time for revision.

Wish you all the best.
31st May 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

What is d fee structure for doing mca from government collage nd also from private collage. Plz tell me approximately the fee structure.
8th July 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Now i am the 1st year student of bca. Which book should i read to crack mca entrance with good rank?
14th July 2020, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

If i get less marks in math in 12 class bord examination so can i get admission in bca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?